35

Tess

Helping Hen with the Woodpeckers since Piper also begged me to help. I'm mainly there in case the kids need first aid. Hen blows the whistle. 

"Come on, Woodpeckers! Show me some hustle!" Hen tosses the ball to one of Piper's team mates. Why is one of the kids eating when they should also be practicing? Hen also notices the kid eating. 

"What's that, a taco salad? Yeah." Hen gets up. 

"Okay, now let's see a lay-up!"

"What?" 

"What's a lay-up?" The kid with the taco salad sets his food down where Hen was sitting. Hen blows the whistle and the kids, expect the one with the ball all run. 

"Catch!" The kid with the ball throws it. That is not how you use a basketball! Ok, what did their previous coach teach them and what did they do that the Woodpeckers need a new coach? The girl that the kid with the ball threw it to falls. 

"Whoa!" Another kid trips over her and falls. The kid with the ball throws the ball in the hoops and one kid collides in with him, and they both fall. Hen sits down, right on the taco salad. 

"Aw." Hen stands up. 

"Dang it. Why would you put your taco salad right where I'm sitting?" Maybe you should have looked where you going to sit before you sat down. Piper takes a pic of Hen, wearing a taco salad on his ass. Hen notices that Piper took a pic. This will a very long season. 

Man Cave 

We hear the alarm for the tubes go off. Ray and Schwoz come down the tubes. Ah, they're back from their camping trip.  

"We're back." 

"Hey." 

"How was your camping trip?"

"Oh, it was so much fun. I went swimming in Lake Swellview." 

"Yeah. Which would have been great if he'd brought a swimsuit."

"What's wrong with swimming naked?" 

"You were scaring the fish." 

"I'm going to my room and shave my beard." Ray laughs. 

"You called that a beard?" 

"Yeah. What else would I call this?" 

"You could call it a face bush."

"I'm saying this is the start of a real man's beard." 

"Pish. I can grow more hair on my rump that you can grow on your face." Ew, Schwoz. 

"Your rump is no match for my face." Again, ew for the rump statement. Char gets up. 

"All right, boys, let's not go getting all stupid."

"You guys should have a beard battle." Oh my God. 

"Yes."

"Dude."

"Six weeks. Whoever grows the biggest beard wins."

"And the loser has to..."

"Eat the winner's beard hair." That's disgusting!  That is like when Piper ate hair soup to get into the Man Fans. 

"It's a bet." I can't believe they're doing this. 

"No, no, see, I said don't go getting all stupid." Char, we're talking about Ray and Schwoz. In the time we've known them, when haven't they done something that wasn't stupid? Right now, I'm counting none.