22

Tess -Man Cave

Charlotte and I come down the elevator. Once the door opens, we see Schwoz running around the Man Cave and there's a machine that is set up. What is going on here? I help Char up and we walk out of the elevator. 

"Hey, Schwoz, look! I made onion dip!" 

"There's no time for onion dip." 

"Why not?"

"Schwoz, what's going on?" 

"Something bad happened." What? 

"Aw, did Gooch fall in the toilet again?" 

"No, Gooch did not fall into the toilet!" 

"Then what is--" We hear the alarm for the tubes and only Ray comes down. Where's Hen?

"Hey! Do you like onion dip?" 

"Wait a minute!" Hen comes down and he's asleep? What the fuck is going on here? Schwoz uses a remote to make Hen's tube go up. Ray catches Hen after his tube goes up. 

"How is Henry?" 

"He's sound asleep!" Ray grabs Hen and brings him over to Schwoz. 

"Oh no, bring him! We have to hook him up to the thingy!" Ray lays Hen in the machine. 

"What's wrong with Henry?" 

"Yeah. Why is he asleep?" 

"We were trying to capture Dr. Minyak." What did he do?

"Dr. Minyak broke out of prison?" 

"Yeah. And just as we were about to grab him, he blasted Henry with a dream beam." What is a dream beam? 

"A dream beam? What is--" 

"There's no time for you to finish that question! Schwoz, can you show us Henry's brain activity?" 

"Yeah, hang on. I got to change the input." Schwoz starts to change the input. 

"HDMI one. No. HDMI two."

"Oh, my God." 

"Oh, there. That is Henry's brain." We see Hen's brain activity. What's going on with you, Hen?

"Okay, I will give anyone two dollars to tell me what's going on." 

"Henry got blasted with a dream beam." Schwoz takes the two bucks. 

"And it put him into a deep sleep." 

"Very deep." That doesn't sound good. I mean, he's resting but, not in the context that he should be. 

"Well, then let's wake him up." 

"It's almost impossible to wake up someone who's been dream beamed." You have got to be kidding me!

"Why?" 

"Yea, why?"

"Show them, Schwoz." Ray lifts up the top part of the machine. 

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Schwoz slaps Hen to try and wake him up but, it doesn't work. Schwoz turns to us. 

"You see?" 

"Oh my God." 

"And as long he's in this type of deep sleep..." Ray puts the top part back down. 

"He'll have dreams." 

"Dreams?"

"Disturbing dreams." 

"Crazy dreams."