46

Tess

Char gets up. I pull out my knife.

"Brad...?" So, Brad is alive. Brad pops a gumball.  

"I know it's you, Brad!"

"We all know it's you!" Brad transform into invisible Captain Man. 

"Actually... it's Captain Brad. Hahaha.... Yeah." 

A little bit later

"But we thought you walked in front of a bus and got all... y'know, dead." 

"You thought wrong."

"That's what Ray told us."

"Yeah, I wanted him to think I was dead. So that later, I could sneak back into his life and take over as the new super-hero, here in Swellview." Great job, Brad. Because of your stupid plan, you made Ray think he was losing his fucking mind!

"Haha! So now, I'm--" Char's phone goes off. 

"Wait, who's that?" Char gasps. 

"Who texted?"

"Henry!" Yay! Him and Ray are still alive and well!

"He says he and Ray'll be back here in just a minute!"

"Oh man!" Brad starts to take off part of the costume before Ray and Hen come back. 

"What... what are you doin' there, Brad?"

"Taking off the uniform, so Ray won't be able to see me!" We hear the alarm for the tubes go off. The tubes come down and so do Ray and Hen a moment later. 

"Where's Brad?"

"He left!" Brad is now a pair of pants and shoes. 

"No, he's right there!" Brad starts to run.

"The pants, the pants!"

"Get the pants!" Ray starts to chase after Brad. They start running around the couch. 

"Leave me alone, Ray! You're poo!"

"Ooo, you better catch him." We start to see a pair of pants sneak by. 

"Ray! There he is!"

"Oh! Oh! Right there!"

"Right there, Ray!"

"Henry, use the bear spray!" Bear spray? How is that going to help us right now. Hen goes to get the bear spray. 

"Right! Right! Right! Right!"

"Come on, Ray, be cool. Not the bear spray." Hen gets the bear spray and sprays Brad. 

"I was just kidding arou-- Ahhh! Help me! It's burns! Ahhh!" Brad falls to the ground. Brad squirms around since his eyes hurt. 

"That burns so bad!"

"That's not something you see every day."

"Not at all."

"No. Kinda weird, huh?" 

"It's a little unusual, Ray... a little unusual."

"Yeah."

"Ahhh! How do the bears deal with this? Oh my, God! It's horrible." This goes on for a while before it stops hurting Brad and Ray locks Brad up somewhere. 

A few days later

Jasp dragged me along, again to the Hart house. When we walk inside, Hen's about to eat a cookie.