31. some light in the darkness

TW! MORE EXPLICIT MENTIONS OF ABUSE !!!!!!!!!!! INCLUDING BLOOD!

WANT TO KNOW a fun fact about Louisa Maple? She created her own spells

WANT TO KNOW a fun fact about Louisa Maple? She created her own spells. She was quite the talented which, who created both curses and simple spells.

So, Claudia was not surprised when Louisa followed along after her father dragged her up to the second floor.

They pulled down the curtains, casted a silencing charm and locked the door as Claudia stood and watched with fear in her eyes.

"First you fraternised with people we have specifically informed you to not speak with," Charles began as he paced back and forth, Louisa standing in the corner with a smug look on her face.

"Then you assaulted your own brother," he continued, causing Claudia to roll her eyes. "And then you disarmed your own father."

"I didn't assault him," she retorted. "I only punched him. And as for you, I was just making sure you didn't cause any unnecessary harm on a boy from such a noble family as the Blacks. Wouldn't want a bad reputation now, would w-"

"ENOUGH!" Charles snapped as he walked towards her and stared her right in the eyes. "Do you realise how lucky you are?! To be apart of this family?! To carry my name?!"

"It's my name too," Claudia replied with narrowed eyes. "Just get on with what you're about to do, no need to waste your time."

And suddenly, Louisa did just what Claudia had told them to do.

A red light came out of her wand without her even uttering a single word, hitting Claudia right in the gut.

She fell to the floor as her skin broke open, small splatters of blood coming through her originally white dress. She let out a tiny shriek due to the excruciating pain, and clutched her hand to her bleeding stomach.

It felt like a hole had been left in her gut. Almost as if a black hole was consuming her entire body as she tried to stand; but failed.

"Shit," was the only thing she said in a whisper as she fell back down and saw just how much blood she had already lost.

She looked like a newlywedded bride in a horror film as her dress turned red.

Then, she was hit by the curse yet again in the same place, doubling it all up and causing more blood to seep through her skin.

She screamed this time. An eerie, ferocious scream that would sound like nails against a chalkboard to any other person than the two standing in that room watching everything go down.

Claudia found herself wishing that she could just go unconscious so she wouldn't be forced to go through it as it became worse.

It hurt as if someone was stabbing her repeatedly with a pointed knife, doing it relentlessly.