124. yes or no?

a/n: TW!!!!!!

hi everyone! so, this is a very explicit chapter that i want everyone to read with caution.

basically, this chapter will include sexual assault as well as vomiting. these things aren't written in a way that is too much, but i need you all to read with caution so that none of you get triggered or come to any sort of harm.

since this is a part of the storyline, there's a summary at the bottom of the chapter.

if you're dealing with something like this, it is not your fault and you are not alone. always remember that.

i love you all very much (my messages are as always open) and make sure to only read what you're comfortable with reading! <3

EVERYTHING WAS SPINNING. Claudia shut her eyes and opened them again to try and change that, but it didn't help.

The world was spinning around her and she had no idea what was going on; why she was dizzy, why her hands were sweating, why it sounded like she was in a pit full of snakes or why her heartbeat was racing.

The girl quickly decided for herself that maybe it was the cigarette she had just recently smoked or possibly the large intake of champagne she had had that night.

Well, she was right about it being the champagne. However, the alcohol was not the cause of all of this.

Evan Rosier was.

Nearly toppling over, Claudia made a beehive for the nearest bathroom despite her blurred vision. She entered the bathroom, shut the door loudly and held herself up by holding onto the sink as she turned on the faucet.

Breathe.

Claudia wondered to herself if maybe she was having another panic attack, but it didn't really make sense to her.

And, the thought of having another panic attack only caused more stress on the girl who was breathing heavily and trying to make sure that she didn't vomit.

Rinsing her face with water, Claudia paid no mind to the sound of the door opening and shutting.

However, she did pay mind to the fingers that started tracing her collarbones as she stood there, breathing heavily with water dripping down her face.

"What?" She questioned in a small voice, trying to comprehend who was in there, who was touching her and what was going on.

Seeing just a glimpse of brown hair through her blurred vision, the girl hoped that it was Remus. She hoped it so much that she even said his name.

But, as she did so, she quickly came to the conclusion that it wasn't Remus.

Remus' hair wasn't that dark, and his touch didn't feel like that. And his laughter most certainly didn't sound like that.