88. snog in a broom closet

SNOW HAD COVERED the lands of Hogwarts, and the students had now been forced to deal with the coldness of the air in the castle - but this was no issue at all to Claudia

Because she was warmer than she had ever been before in the presence of Remus Lupin.

The pair were currently in the library, sitting across from one another as Claudia studied with her lips curled and her eyebrows knitted together, something that Remus took in quite a bit as he waited for her to finally finish her essay.

"You're staring again," the girl said absentmindedly as she continued to write with her quill.

"Well, I thought that was acceptable now since you're my girlfriend," he responded slyly. "Is it not?"

Claudia merely let out a small chuckle, looking up from her piece of parchment and rolling her eyes.

"You're acting like James," she said.

"Now that's insulting," Remus responded. "I am not as obsessed as he is."

"No, you're even worse, love," she said. "But I don't mind. Are you done with your work?"

"Yes, are you?"

"No, I've got to correct it," she sighed. "Will you help me?"

"It's defence, right?" He asked, moving to sit next to her.

"Mhm," she nodded. "Which reminds me of Ingannamorte's constant reminders that I should join her little club."

"Which you should," said Remus, reading through her paper. "It's fun, and quite interesting too. And, besides, you'll get to spend even more time with me."

"I'm always with you, Remus," Claudia laughed.

"And even that isn't enough," he replied, taking her hand as a reflex. "You've got to change this."

"Change what?"

"You spelt these words wrong," he said, pointing to them after letting go of her hand.

"God, I hate it when you correct me," she sighed, taking the parchment from his hand as he smirked.

"And I love it," he said proudly.

"That's only because it happens once every blue moon," she said, correcting the words. "Done! What do you want to do now?"

"I get to pick?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure," she said with a smile. "I've got practice in about an hour but until then we can do something...if you want, that is."

"Of course I want to," he said.

"Well then, what do you want to do?"

"I want to..." he said hesitantly with a grin. "Snog in a broom closet."