155. the order of the phoenix

"HAS ANY OF YOU EVER heard of the Order of the Phoenix?" Dumbledore asked the group that consisted of the Marauders, Claudia, Betty, Inez, Pandora, Lily, Marlene and several other seventh years such as Xenophilius Lovegood, Alice Fortescue, Mary M...

"HAS ANY OF YOU EVER heard of the Order of the Phoenix?" Dumbledore asked the group that consisted of the Marauders, Claudia, Betty, Inez, Pandora, Lily, Marlene and several other seventh years such as Xenophilius Lovegood, Alice Fortescue, Mary MacDonald and Frank Longbottom.

Some nodded, and some didn't.

And Claudia, well, didn't know what to do.

"It's a secret society that I have formed in order to oppose the Dark Lord and his Death Eaters," Dumbledore explained, causing everyone to nod understandingly.

The man went on to say what the order did, why they did it and how many people were involved.

And then, out of the blue, he spoke:

"I asked you to come here today so that I could offer you to join."

They all stared at him with either interested, frightened or happy faces as he went on with explaining just what being apart of the Order meant.

And, well, unlike Fayola's wishes, they would be allowed to fight as soon as they joined.

"I don't expect you to give your answers right now," Dumbledore said kindly. "But if any of you know already, you can tell me."

Claudia herself had no intention of joining the Order. None whatsoever. Why?

Well, first of all, she was probably going to leave all those people behind real soon, and that also meant that she would be involved with the people the Order were fighting against. So, going behind their very well armed backs didn't exactly seem like the best idea.

And, honestly, Claudia knew that joining would simply just be a stupid, stupid thing for her to do. Because, if anyone found out, she was a one way ticket to the destruction of the secret society.

She had often times read about spies or people who said that they were on the bad side when they were actually on the good one, and of course it seemed as if she could do that at first, but then she got to thinking.

Situations like that always ended bad.

And so, Claudia made her decision; she was not going to join the Order of the Phoenix.

However, it seemed to be a strange thing to make that choice, considering that James only shared one look with Lily, one with Sirius, and then nodded.

"I'm in," he said.

"Me too," said Lily.

"So am I," said Sirius.

"Me too," said Peter.

And, it didn't stop there. Inez, Marlene, Betty, Alice, Frank, Mary, and all the other random kids said yes as well.

And, after a while, the only ones left were Pandora, Xenophilius, Claudia and Remus.