New Information and Confusion

You woke up Saturday at nine and jumped in the shower to get ready for your relaxing day with Light. When you finished getting ready, you left your apartment to meet Light at a bus stop. He said the bus would take you to your location. When you left your apartment building, you could feel the eyes of the agent following you. 

   ' I'm starting to get tired of them following me. I don't like feeling the eyes of someone staring at me. '

You continued to walk to the bus stop, and your phone started ringing. You looked down at your phone and saw that it was Mr. Yagami calling you.

   " Yes, Mr. yagami? " You asked, answering the call. 

   " Y/n, I wanted to inform you that another six inmates were found dead last night. They were all heart attacks but they were different than our usual heart attacks. "

   " Different? Different how? "

   " They displayed bizarre behavior before they died. Before the inmates died of heart attacks they left weird messages on the walls of their cells. One drew a pentagram with his own blood, and another left a letter with no meaningful information on it. The third escaped from his cell and ran to the staff bathroom before he died. "

   " He's showing us something through these actions. "

   " What do you think he's showing? "

   " I think he's given us another hint about the power he has over a person's death. I think he's showing us that he can control what they do before they die. "

   " We've already discussed with L what we need to do but he also asked that we inform you of the circumstances. "

   " I'm willing to bet he told you not to release the pictures and information to the media? "

   " Right. We are to tell the media that they are just heart attacks and that nothing bizarre happened before the death of three of the criminals. He thinks Kira is performing a test. "

   " I get it. If we give him the results of the test he tried to pull off then he's going to get even cockier and understand that he can control the criminals before the heart attack ensues. Thanks for telling me chief. I'm sorry that I'm not coming in today to help. "

   " It's fine Y/n. You're still a teenager you need some time for yourself. You've given up most of your free time to help us with this case. Light told me that he was going somewhere with you today. I'm glad you're watching out for my son too. "

   " I know he's been working hard lately and I'm concerned. He's lost some weight over these past few months and it's worrying me. We both needed a break from school and work to clear our heads. I'm hoping that by the end of the day he's relaxed. "

   " Thank you, again Y/n. I'll keep you updated if anything else happens. L has also informed me that he will be contacting you at some point today to talk to you about the new information. He noticed that you didn't come in today as usual on your Saturday so he is going to call you. "

   " Got it. Thanks, Mr. yagami. don't work too hard and lay off the coffee a bit. Like father like son. You both are working hard. So don't hurt yourself over in the ICPU at your desk. "

   " I'll be fine. Enjoy your day off. "

   " Bye. "

You hung up the phone and realized that you were a few steps away from the bus stop that Light told you to meet him at. Light was standing under the awning so he wouldn't get hot, and you spotted him. 

   " Light! " You yelled, raising your hand and waving at him. Light raised his hand back at you and smiled. 

You walked to his side and greeted him.