Light's Girlfriend

You took a deep breath of air as you walked into the new hotel to hear the results of what happened in Aoyama on the twenty-second and Shibuya on the twenty-fourth. You didn't go on either mission, but instead, you attended your classes and continued to think about the Second Kira. The more you looked into it, the more you knew that this person was causing Kira more trouble. Something you knew was that Kira wouldn't like any of what was happening. 

   'Kira would want to be included in the investigation, so they can have some type of control. Which is putting Light more in the spotlight. There's no one else it could be, and. . .I need to start seeing that. Light isn't. . .Light isn't the same. We still need to get evidence to prove everything, even the smallest piece would help. How he kills though. . .we need to find how and then we can close the case. Then. . .Light will go to prison. '

You felt a little depressed over the situation. You didn't want Light Yagami to be Kira, but everything pointed to him, and you were starting to finally accept that the closest person to you is a murderer. You looked up at the building, checking to see if it was the right hotel, and it was.

   'Well, let's get this over with.'

You walked into the hotel and decided to take the stairs this time, so it would give you more time to think.

   'I need to side with the facts, that Light is Kira. I can't have any personal feelings in this investigation anymore. If it continues like it is, then I'll be delusional.'

You reached the floor with heavy breaths. You walked to Ryuzali's hotel room and opened the door stepping inside. You finally regained your breathing and sat down with everyone in the living room.

   " Did you run here? " Matsuda asked.

   " No, I took the stairs. "

   " Why? "

   " It gave me more time to think. But now that I am here, let's discuss everything that happened on the twenty-second and twenty-fourth."

   " Right, so we were there both days. In Aoyama on the twenty-second and in Shibuya on the twenty-fourth. And we observed nothing of significance on either occasion. That leaves us with only the Dome on the thirtieth." Aizawa said, reading his notes.

   ' Was he serious about the Dome? '

Before your thoughts could continue, the laptop's screen lit up with a curly 'W' symbol.

   ' Watari. . .'

   "Ryuzaki, apparently Sakura TV has just received another message from the Second Kira. It was postmarked on the twenty-third. "

We all stood to gather around the laptop and watched the screen change. It went from Watari's call letter to the Second Kira's bland screen.

   " I am happy to say I have found Kira. To all of the people at the television station and the police department, I want to thank you very much. "

   ' This tape was postponed to the twenty-third so it has to have happened on the twenty-second in Aoyama that the two Kiras met. But Matsuda went to Aoyama with. . .Light. . .So, that's another connection pointing to Light being Kira. '

   " This is a disaster if he found him. "

   " Yeah. it most likely means that the two Kiras are now cooperating with each other. "

   " At this point, I don't think we should jump to any conclusions. " Ryuzaki said, interrupting everyone.

Ryuzaki picked up his teacup and put seven sugar cubes in his coffee before stirring it. You sat back down on the couch, putting your head in your hand.