Do Kiss and Tell

Sitting in your room with nothing to do was awful. You had read all the books in the room, and you were not interested in watching TV. You didn't feel motivated to do anything.

   ' I've come so far. I've worked so hard to make sure Light doesn't get the Death Note back. Now, I'm stuck in the building, because I didn't have an alibi for my suspicions. Great just great. '

You sat up from your bed and looked at the window at the city. It was early in the morning, and the sun rose from the horizon. You had no interest in leaving your room. You didn't want to see anyone, and you had no appetite to eat much. With a sigh, you went to your bathroom and showered. After drying yourself and putting on some clothes, you left your room and walked to the rooftop. You Opened the door and felt the wind blow by you, grazing your skin. You took a seat on the roof and watched as the sun continued to rise. 

   ' I wanted to wait until Ryuzaki took the chains off of Light, but I guess I can't now. I didn't want to tell anyone else, because knowing the others, they wouldn't react well. Mr. Yagami would be enraged, Matsuda would run to tell Light, Mogi. . .Mogi would be the only one who wouldn't react so hastily. If Misa, found out then she would freak out, and be excited. She would tell Light and continue with his plan. Ryuzaki was the only person I could tell because he's come very close to figuring it out, and I know the missing component. Sometimes I wish Light never told me, but I'm glad he did. '

   " You've tired yourself from staying in your room? "

You didn't look behind you to know who was talking to you. You knew by their monotone voice and their bare footsteps.

   " I have. "

Ryuzaki walked closer to you, and he stood beside your sitting form, looking out at the rising sun.

   " The bells seem to be louder today. " He mumbled.

   " What bells? "

Ryuzaki didn't respond, and he crouched beside you and turned his head to look at you.

   " Y/n, today our plan will be executed, and we will capture Higuchi. "

   " I know. We planned to do it tonight. "

   " You won't fight me, to help? Tell me, why does it seem like you've given up? What secrets have you been keeping? "

You were quiet, and you took a breath as you turned your head to look at Ryuzaki.

   " I won't fight you because if I do or don't you'll find me suspicious. At the end of this conversation, you will not allow me to join the investigation and I will not witness Higuchi's capture. No matter what I say. I've given up, because what I've worked for will not be produced, and I will have failed. "

At this time, you noticed that Light was not with him. He didn't have the chain around his wrist at all. Ryuzaki noticed you were looking at his left wrist, and he started to explain where Light was.

   " I have decided to release Light Yagami. As soon as he was released, Misa took him to her room for a date. "

   " Ah, I should have known. It seems you've surpassed me this time. . ."

   " What are you hiding from me, Y/n? You've been acting strangely for some time now, and though, I could deduce what you're hiding I would rather you tell me. Light Yagami is involved, and it occurred the day he was confined with Misa Amane, and Soichiro Yagami. That much I do know. "

   ' I guess, I might as well. He isn't attached to Light anymore, but I must be careful of any cameras that are out here. '

   " Are there any cameras out here? "