A Night with Yotsuba

' I know I said I would help with anything, but I didn't mean something like this! '

You stood uncomfortably in a hotel room with Misa's colleagues. You wore an outfit similar to theirs. A crop top, made of tight material, with a hole in the middle, shaped in a heart, revealing a lot of your breasts. Then you wore a short skirt with tall boots that reached the back of your knees. The outfit was colored in your favorite color, but it was too tight and revealing for your liking. 

   ' Just keep an eye on Misa and Matsuda. You can kill Ryuzaki later. '

Misa gathered everyone together at the doors, and Matsuda opened the doors to reveal the Yotsuba businessmen. 

   " Good evening! We're very pleased to meet you! " You said along with the other girls.

You forced your smile, but it worked. 

   " Tonight, I'll be entertaining you as our special guests, along with the girls from the agency. " Misa said, gesturing to you and the other girls.

   " Hey. Is it just me, or is this getting weird? "

   " Hmm, well, it can't be helped. Right now we can't afford to leave Misa's manager alone for a second. "

   " Let's just go with it. I'm gonna enjoy myself. "

   " Right. Hard to go wrong with this. "

The men entered the room, and Misa started to serve them drinks and food.

   " Here you are! Drink right up! "

The girls from Misa's agency started talking with the men of Yotsuba, but you didn't know what to do. Everyone was sitting on the couches, laughing and drinking, while you were just uncomfortable. 

   " Not used to this sort of thing? "

You looked to your right and saw a man walking towards you with a drink in his hand. His hair was long and black, and his eyes were bright green. Most of his hair stayed behind his shoulders, and a few of his strands stayed in front of his face. He was the only member of the Yotsuba group that didn't already take their jacket off, and it didn't look like he drank much alcohol. He stood beside you as he looked around the room. 

   " I'm not. Usually I help around the agency, but they said they would pay me more if I did this. I'm starting to regret it though. "

   " I figured you were different from the other girls, they've already made themselves comfortable with the others, while you're standing alone. "

   " I could say the same thing about you. You've still got your jacket on compared to everyone else, and you're not as drunk. "

   " Namikawa Reiji. " He said, holding his hand out towards you.

   " Izumi Yuka. Nice to meet you. "

You took his hand in yours and shook his. Your hands disconnected, and you continued to talk with him. He was standoffish, but he was brilliant. You had an intelligent conversation with him, and he seemed to enjoy the conversation. You were glad to know one of the Yotsuba Group at least. At one point, he had taken his jacket off, only to put it around your shoulders, and you took the offer, pulling it around yourself.

   " That's fascinating, but have you considered-"

Matsuda kicked the door open from inside the hallway, and he swayed from side to side. 

   " Wow! I am so drunk! " 

Matsuda groaned as he walked into the room. He walked towards the oversized balcony.