'Shinigami'

It took a while, but we finally received a response from the copycat. 

   " Ryuzaki, we have a reply from the second Kira. " Watari said from Ryuzaki's computer.

   " What? "

   " Really? "

   " I'll be bringing over the envelope and tape that we received, but in the meantime, I'm streaming a copy of the video so you can view on your end. "

Watari's voice disappeared from the laptop, and instead, the copycat's Kira signature appeared on the screen. The words looked as they did when they first appeared on the TV, many nights ago, in a horrific text.

   " Kira, thank you for your reply. "

   ' There's no sound of shuffling papers. They're more prepared this time. They want to impress Kira by seeming professional. I wonder what the real Kira thinks about all of this.'

Unknown to you, the real Kira was standing beside you behind Ryuzaki's couch, and he didn't like how the second Kira started to interfere.

   " Please do not worry. I will follow orders and do as you say. "

   ' That line proves this copy really is a follower of Kira. They wouldn't want to do anything to hurt the original. '

   " I really want to meet you. I don't think you have the eyes. But you don't have to worry. I would never try to kill you. That's a promise. "

   " What's this 'having the eyes' supposed to mean? " Aizawa asked.

   " Is it a code? " Matsuda said beside Ryuzaki's chair on the other side.

   " Yeah. " Ryuzaki said in a weird tone.

You looked at Ryuzkai as he sat on his chair, and you were shocked by what you saw. Ryuzaki's eyes were dilated, and he looked stunned. His hand was frozen on his face like he would put his thumb to his mouth like usual, but he was so shocked his hand stopped on his face. His breathing was a little shallow, and it made you even more concerned.

   ' What did he pick up? '

   " Please tell me how I can meet you without the police knowing. You'll think of something. And when we meet, we can confirm our identities by showing our Shinigami to each other. "

Ryuzaki gasped, and he started to shake while the rest of the team was stunned.

   " Shinigami!? " Everyone shouted except for Light and Ryuzaki.

You jumped hearing Ryuzaki scream. Ryuzaki threw his hands up in the air like someone had pointed a gun to his chest, and he screamed. His chair tipped to the side, and he continued to scream until his left side hit the floor, and he lay on the ground beside his chair.

   " Ryuzaki! "

You ran to his side with Aizawa and Matsuda. Aizawa and Matsuda kneeled beside him, but when Ryuzaki sat up, they stood up. You stayed on the ground beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder. His eyes were still dilated, and he was trembling. He was sitting on the floor like someone was standing in front of him, pointing a weapon at his chest. He was ready to run.

   " Shinigami? Am I supposed to believe that? That Shinigami actually exist? "

   " That's impossible. . ."

   " Obviously they don't exist. "

   " Yes, that's right Ryuzaki. LIsten to yourself. Of course, Shinigami don't exist. "

Ryuzaki strained his neck, turning to look at Light. His eyes scanned Light before he spoke.

   " You're probably right, but I remember that Kira had those prisoners write something suggesting the existence of Shinigami. "