A Plan of Her Own

" All right! Let's try again, from the top. " Ryuzaki said.

You looked up from the script and at the couch where Misa sat across from AIber.

   " Tell me, Misa. . .Is it true you once said that you came to Tokyo in order to meet Ki--"

   " What!? " Misa said, dragging out her word.

Ryuzaki took the small megaphone he was speaking through and hit Misa on the top of her head. 

    " Misa, please stop overacting. It looks too cheese, not to mention fake. "

Misa turned around on the couch and looked up at Ryuzaki, pouting. You glanced at Aiber, and you could read his face like an open book. He wondered if Misa would ever get it right, and he was concerned that she wouldn't.

   " Huh? But I thought that was a realistic performance. "

   " Just do it again. "

   " Whatever you say, oh, so great director. . ."

   " If you don't get serious about this, I'll kick you. "

Misa grunted and turned back in her seat. Ryuzaki yelled, 'action,' and the acting started. Light sat beside you on another couch Misa had, playing with the chain around his arm. You were sitting on the couch, lost in your thoughts, about what to say when the chains were removed from Ryuzaki and Light.

   ' I don't know how I'm going to phrase this. I could barely understand what Light was even telling me that day. I'm going to have to say more than, 'Light is Kira, you were right.' I'm going to have to explain everything to him. '

You felt a tap on your shoulder, and you got out of your thoughts. You shook your head and looked over at Light.

   " Yes? "

   " Y/n, what's wrong? You were very deep in thought. I called your name, but you didn't answer. "

   " Sorry. "

   " What were you thinking about? "

   " How to explain something. It's something that needs a lot of explanation, and cannot be explained by a few words. "

   " Then, just explain it from one point, and continue from there. Start with what you know is true and continue explaining until you get to the part that's fuzzy. "

   " It's not that I forgot something. There's just a lot to explain. "

   " Then, find a spot you can say is the beginning and go from there. But make sure you can explain everything after that, because that's the beginning. "

   " Alright all-knowing Light bulb. "

   " Being all-knowing helped me in school and college. "

   " Yeah, top of the class in both, eh? "

   " You were not too far behind. Give yourself some credit. "

   " I do, I deserve recognition for my hard work, so I give myself credit, but you, are just too smart for your own good. "

   " That's a good thing. If I'm so smart then I'll live a prominent life. "

   " Says who? "

   " Says me. "

   " Wow, egotistical much? "

   " Call me anything you want, my opinion of you won't change. "

   " And that is? "