7

"Oh god!" I yelled as they both snapped their heads up to look at me. "Violet?" Colby asked as I ran over to them.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked as I opened my bag and grabbed two of my shirts. I ignored the question then grabbed Colby's arm.

"Violet. What the fuck are you doing here?" Colby asked angrily and pulled his arm away as I clenched my jaw. "Let me help you." I said then pulled his arm back.

"What happened?"I mumbled as I wrapped his arm with my shirt. "The room just started shaking and those glass vials and metal instruments were being thrown at us. It stopped like...ten minutes before you came in here." Sam explained as I nodded, then grabbed the other shirt.

"We have to get you to the hospital. Who knows what was in those vials or where those instruments have been." I mumbled as I wiped the blood from Colby's forehead.

I could tell he was angry with me because he wouldn't even look at me, but I didn't care.

If I didn't come they could have been worse off.

I folded the shirt then wiped Sam's head before sighing. "Let's go." I said then dropped the shirt on the floor and grabbed my bag.

"We aren't going anywhere." Colby said as I sighed. "Fine. Then die from tetanus, or whatever disease you'll get from those injuries. I'll make sure to tell the girls about you." I snapped as Sam's eyes widened.

"Woah, let's maybe calm down. I know you're mad at her Colby but she's right." Sam said as I turned to leave the room, holding my bag on my shoulder. I walked out before I could hear Colby's response.

I obviously cared about him and his wellbeing because I flew across the country to make sure he wasn't killed by a demonic spirit.

However I didn't care that he was mad at me and I didn't care that I was here because I knew in my heart that if I didn't then things would be way worse right now.

I heard Sam and Colby talking as they followed me upstairs. I could hear the annoyance in Colby's voice but once again I really didn't care.

"V, do you mind driving us to the hospital?" Sam asked as I shook my head. "No, I'd rather drive than have either of you drive." I said then held my hand out for the keys. Sam handed me the keys as we walked.

When we got to the car I threw my bag in the backseat then got in the drivers seat. Sam got in the front seat and Colby got in the back.

"How did you even get inside of the building?" Sam asked as I typed the address into my phone.

"I picked the lock." I said with a shrug then started driving. "How did you know we were in danger?" He asked as I focused. "I just knew. I had a nightmare." I said as Colby scoffed. I ignored him, then focused on the road.

When we got to the hospital I parked the car. Colby got out of the car then started going inside before Sam and I could even unbuckle our seatbelts.

"He's really mad." I mumbled as Sam nodded. "Yeah, just give him some time..." He said as I nodded and got out of the car. When Sam and I got inside Colby was standing at the desk talking to the person behind it.

I sighed then sat down in one of the empty chairs while Sam walked over to Colby. I pulled my knees to my chest and looked around the room. I was starting to feel really tired but I knew it was going to be a long night.

Sam and Colby came over once they were checked in and sat down next to me. Colby crossed his arms and looked straight ahead as I look over at him.

"Colby...." I said as he shook his head. "Can we just talk about this?" I asked as he clenched his jaw.

"Later." He said as I nodded. We sat there for a minute before a nurse came out and called their names.