43

"Are you all packed?" Colby asked as he came into the room with the girls. "Yeah, I just finished packing. How long are we going to be gone?" I asked as stood up.

"Just three days." Colby said as I nodded. "Okay, I'm gonna try and get as much milk as I can for the girls." I said then turned to go into the nursery.

"I'm surprised you're so cool about this trip." Colby said as he followed me.

"I love the girls but taking care of them nonstop with almost no help is exhausting. I need three days with just you and sex." I said as he grinned.

"So you're horny?" He asked as I nodded. "Extremely." I said then sat in the rocking chair with the pump. "Well I can remedy that." He said as he stared at me with hungry eyes.

"Heh. Later." I said then focused on nursing. "Sam should be here soon so I'm gonna hang out with the girls while my laundry finishes." Colby said as I nodded.

"Sounds good." I said then watched as he left the room.

I was seriously so happy that he was back home and I was even happier that we were going to have a whole trip together with just us.

I sat and pumped a couple bottles before I made my way downstairs. "Hey, V." Sam said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, welcome home." I said with a smile then gave him a hug. "Thanks. It feels good to be back." He said with a sigh as Colby walked into the room with the twins.

"Thanks for doing this, man." Colby said as Sam smiled.

"It's no problem, dude. You guys are going to have the best time." He said as I walked over to Colby and the girls.

"You know how to take care of the girls but I have to do the mom talk." I said then sighed.

"Nova is teething so when she gets super fussy there are cold pacifiers in the freezer. Luna could surprise us and start teething but I don't think so." I said then opened the freezer.

"There's milk in here when they need to eat. Uhh...I think that might be it." I said as Sam nodded.

"I think I got it." Sam said as I took Luna from Colby. "Alright, I think it's time to head out." Colby said as I hugged Luna.

"Okay, sweetheart. I'm gonna miss you." I said as Luna cooed and snuggled into me. "Yeah, I know." I said quietly and rocked her for a second.

I held her for a couple minutes then switched off with Colby. "I'll miss you, sweetie." I said and bounced Nova for a second.

"Be good for uncle Sammy. He's gonna give you snuggles while we are away." I said and rocked Nova.

We cuddled the girls for a minute before it was time for us to leave to go on our journey.

"Have fun guys!" Sam said as we left the house. "I'm so excited!" I said with a smile as I skipped towards the car.

"I'm excited, too. I've really missed you." Colby said as we got in the car. "I missed you too." I said as he took my hand.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked as he chuckled. "No way in hell." He said as I nodded.

"That's what I thought." I said as he started driving. "I can't wait to give you your gift." I said as he squeezed my hand. "I'm honestly excited to see what you got me." Colby said with a laugh.

"It's really special." I said with a smile then looked out the window. "Yeah?" Colby asked as I nodded. "Yeah." I said then yawn.

I ended up falling asleep on the way to the place because I was just so exhausted from the past two weeks.