120

I sat up and breathed heavily as I grabbed my phone. I needed to text someone who could help me with this.

Colby came back a couple minutes later then scrunched his brow. "How did you get in here so fast?" He asked causing me to look at him with confusion.

"What?" I asked as he walked over and put my mug on the table next to our bed.

"You were just in the nursery with the girls..?" He said with confusion as my eyes widened. "No I wasn't!" I yelled then got out of bed and ran towards the door.

"What do you mean?!" Colby asked as he ran after me. I shook my hand and ran to the nursery, only to be stopped by a locked door.

"NO!" I screamed and pulled at the door handle. "What's going on?!" Colby asked frantically as I screamed and reached for the door handle.

"It's going to get them Colby! It's my worst fear! It's going to get them!!" I screamed and pulled the door violently.

"Who's going to get them?" Colby asked as I looked with him with tears in my eyes. "You have to help me! They're in danger!" I screamed and pulled at the door.

"Move." Colby said then carefully pulled me out of the way. I saw determination and fear fill his features as he rammed into the door with his shoulder.

"Hurry...please hurry." I begged and shook my hands out nervously.

Colby rammed his body into the door a couple of times before the hinges finally broke off letting us into the room.

The other version of me stood in the middle of the room with Nova and Luna in her arms causing my heart to stop.

"Let them go." I growled and ran into the room. "I like them. I think I'll keep them, although I don't have a good track record with babies." The other version of me said as I clenched my jaw.

"Don't fucking touch them." I said as she laughed.

"Aren't you feeling sick, Violet? Was it from the rain or is it because I'm slowly killing you?" She asked and looked at me. "Leave us alone and let them go!" I screamed then took a step forwards.

"Fine." She said then disappeared. "No!!!" I screamed then lunged forwards as Nova and Luna fell to the ground.

I luckily got to them fast enough to catch both of them before they hit the ground. "I've got you..." I whispered as both of the girls screamed and cried.

"Shhh...I know....I'm here...mommy's here." I said and closed my eyes and held them close.

"Violet, what is going on?" Colby asked as he crouched down to be at my level.

"It followed me...whatever is in that house followed me. It took your memories." I said and looked at him as he rubbed the girls' backs gently.

"Did you hear what she said?" I asked as Colby shook his head. "No. It looked like you though. Just like you." He said as I sniffled.

"It's killing me slowly." I whispered and looked at him. "We have to get you help. Someone has to help us." Colby said as I frowned.

"I don't know who can." I said and looked down at the girls, bouncing them gently as they calmed down.

"The priest who exorcised you last time?" He asked as I shook my head. "I don't know if it's attached to me...or if it's become me." I said with fear in my heart.

This explained why I was feeling so weird because I didn't think I was myself.

I felt like I was being taken over.