12

"What do you mean he's here?" I asked and looked around as Lilly looked around nervously. "He's watching. He knows you're here." She said quietly as I felt another person walk up behind me.

"Come on." A woman said then put her hands on my arms and turned me around.

I was really tripped out because I knew I was still sitting in the room with Sam and Colby because they wouldn't have let me leave.

I was able to walk with them through the black void. I couldn't see where I was going but I knew we were moving for some reason.

"Where are we going?" I asked as the fear built up inside of me. I was definitely feeling emotions other than my own.

It was working.

"We're hiding." The woman that was dragging me whispered as we walked. "No, we need to find the door." I said as a loud growl sounded in my ears. "OW!" I hissed as my abdomen ached, causing me to topple over.

"He's coming." The woman whispered then scooped me up, dragging me as she walked. "Why does it hurt?" I whispered, crying from the pain. "Shh.." Lilly warned as the woman put her hand over my mouth.

I whimpered against her hand, feeling the pain intensify as I shook uncontrollably. We sat there for a while before a creature I had never seen crossed in front of us.

It was extremely tall with long dangly arms. It was all black with big red eyes and a large sharp toothed smile.

It was the scariest thing I've ever seen.

As he walked closer the more my abdomen would hurt and the more afraid I would feel. I couldn't help the noise that came out of my mouth as the pain became unbearable.

It felt like someone was lighting me on fire from the inside out.

"Shh." The woman hissed as the demon looked over at us, growling as he scanned the room. I felt my heart beating out of my chest as he took a step towards us, growling loudly.

I didn't have time to react before the beast lunged towards me, grabbing my neck as I screamed.

It held me there for a minute before a harsh light interrupted the dark void.

"Violet!" Colby yelled as I was sucked back into reality. I whimpered then lunged forwards, wrapping my arms tightly around Colby's neck.

"What happened?" He asked as I trembled, hiding my face in his shoulder.

"She's shaking so bad..." Sam said as Colby nodded. "Shh...you're safe, baby. You're okay." He whispered, scratching my back.

"Can we leave? Please, can we leave?" I begged as Colby tightened his grip on me. "What did you see?" Sam asked as I hid my face deeper in Colby's shoulder.

"Baby..." Colby whispered as I wimpered from the fear I was still feeling. "We're gonna go. We'll go." Colby said then stood up, carefully pulling me into his arms.

"Let me grab the stuff." Sam said as Colby scratched my back gently. I hated that I was so petrified by fear but what I saw was the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Sam spent the next couple minutes packing things up while Colby tried to calm me down. "Okay, I've got everything. Let's go." Sam said then hiked his backpack onto his shoulder.

"Did you want to walk, V?" Colby asked as I sniffled and leaned away from him. "I can." I whispered as he set me on my feet.

I looked around the room, feeling the fear again as the image of the demon plagued my mind.