60

I woke up the next morning, still feeling like ass. I was starting to think that this wasn't just morning sickness at this point and that I was actually just sick.

I groaned, bringing my hand to my forehead. I don't know why I did that though, because I couldn't really tell if I was warm or not.

I sighed then tried to get out of bed but stumbled from how dizzy I was. "Ohhh...." I groaned and sat back down as Colby stirred.

I let out a shaky breath then laid back in the bed again. "You okay?" Colby asked quietly as I brought my hands to my eyes.

"I don't feel good." I mumbled as he turned to me, cracking his eyes open. "Still?" He asked then put his hand on my forehead.

"Oh, you're burning up." He said as I frowned. "That's not good." I said as he sat up. "Just sit here, I'll be right back." Colby said then got out of bed.

I leaned back in the bed and tried to get comfortable. I felt so nauseous and uncomfortable that I was getting a little upset.

I hated nothing more than feeling like this.

Colby came back a couple minutes later with a bottle of water, a cup of tea, an ice pack, and my favorite blanket.

I pouted my lip out as tears fell down my cheeks. "What's wrong, love?" Colby asked as he came over and set the tea and water on my nightstand.

"I just feel so gross...I'm sorry." I whispered as he fluffed the blanket over my legs. "It's okay, V. I'm gonna go grab the girls then we can just have a chill day." He said as he laid the ice on my pillow so I could lay my head on it.

I nodded and watched as he turned to leave the room. I felt bad that I was being so dramatic but I just genuinely hated how sick I was feeling.

I sat there for a couple minutes before Colby came back into the room with Nova and Luna in his arms.

They giggled and smiled at me as Colby crawled into bed with me.

"I wish I could hold you guys, but mommy isn't feeling well." I said quietly and looked over at them. Luna reached her hands out to me as she cooed loudly.

"I love you too, little bug." I said then scooched closer to them so we could cuddle.

"Do you think we should call Amy?" Colby asked as I shook my head.

"We have an appointment on Tuesday. This could just be some really intense morning sickness. If it's not better by tonight then we can talk about getting in early." I explained and closed my eyes.

"Okay, just try to get some rest." Colby said then kissed my head. I nodded then tried to fall back asleep.

It was getting a little difficult because Nova and Luna were really talkative today.

"Maybe let's go downstairs so we can make mommy some lunch." Colby said quietly after about an hour of gibberish. I wanted to tell him to stay but I was so sleepy that I let him get out of bed with the girls.

I heard him leave the room, leaving me in complete silence. I huffed out a breath, then pulled the covers over my head.

I eventually was able to fall asleep since it was silent and dark now.

I opened my eyes to see me standing at the edge of my bed. The nausea I was feeling was gone but I still felt really off.

I walked down the hallway and went into the nursery, only to see an empty office. I scrunched my brow with confusion as my heart clenched.

"What the fuck." I mumbled then turned around so I could go down the hallway again.

"Colby?!" I called out then ran down the stairs. "Colby! Where are the girls?! Where are you!?" I yelled then ran around the house.