116

WARNING: This chapter contains highly detailed smut. If it makes you uncomfortable, please skip!

Colby growled lowly as he sat me on the counter, bringing his lips to mine. I gasped, opening up to him as he pulled me closer. I let Colby assert dominance as his tongue lapsed against mine.

I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck, lacing my fingers through his hair.

I pulled at his hair slightly causing him to growl and pulled me into his arms. We didn't break the kiss as he turned to go up the stairs.

I could feel my core throbbing with anticipation as Colby carried me up the stairs.

It had been such a long time since Colby and I have had sex because of the miscarriage but I missed him so much that I needed him so badly.

When we got to the bedroom, Colby kicked the door closed then threw me on the bed before hovering over me.

I quickly brought my hands to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off of his body, throwing it across the room.

"Eager?" Colby teased as I nodded. "Shut up." I said then grabbed his face and kissed him.

He growled and slid his hands under my sweatshirt, cupping my breasts. I gasped and threw my head back, moaning at the pleasure.

"God, you're so hot." Colby said then pulled my sweatshirt off and threw it across the room. "I want you." I said then reached for his belt.

"Are you sure?" Colby asked quietly, letting his face soften slightly. I thought it was adorable that he was making sure I was okay.

"Yes. I'm positive." I said then pulled is belt off. "Good girl." Colby said then grabbed his belt from me and wrapped it around my wrists, bringing my hands above my head.

"Keep those there." He said lowly then pulled my sweatpants down, pulling them off. "Oh, god." I whispered, bucking my hips up in an attempt to ease the pressure in my core.

"No." Colby said and put his hand on my pelvis, pushing it down so my lower back would be on the bed again.

"Sorry, daddy." I whispered as he chuckled and slowly rolled my underwear down. "It's okay, princess. I'll make you pay for it in a minute." He said then lowered himself down to be level with my heat.

I whimpered as he spread my legs and brought his mouth to my clit. "Oh, fuck!" I gasped as the heat boiled in my abdomen.

"Falling apart already?" Colby teased as he brought his fingers to my entrance, circling the entrance.

"Fuck me, please daddy." I begged as he rammed his fingers into me. "Shhh." He said then flicked my sensitive clit with his tongue. I moaned and closed my legs on his head.

"Open." Colby demanded and forced my legs open with one hand as he pumped his fingers inside of me, curling them perfectly.

"Oh god! Please, daddy. Please make me cum!" I moaned as he sucked my clit into his mouth. Colby kept a steady pace of pounding his fingers into me while he worked at my sensitive clit with his tongue.

He continued for a little while before I was trembling under him. "You're so close." Colby noted as he inserted a third finger inside of me.

"Fuck!! Please let me cum, daddy. I'm sooooo close!" I moaned as he chuckled.

"I want you to cum all over my fingers on three." Colby said as I fought off the orgasm that was building up.

"One...." Colby said as he curled his finger, hitting my g spot. "Two..." He said then brought his other hand to my clit, rubbing it vigorously. "Three. Cum." Colby demanded as I came, squirting all over his fingers.