16

I opened my eyes only to be completely surrounded by the black void. "Ow.." I groaned out as I looked down at my abdomen.

I noticed that my stomach was completely cut open with blood pouring out of it.

"Oh, fuck..." I whispered and brought my shaking hand to my stomach, touching the wound. I cried out from the pain as the wound erupted with pain.

"OH! God help me.." I whispered, pressing my face into the ground. I have never been in this much pain before.

I screamed and sobbed for a minute before reality started to set in. Was I trapped in the void? Or did I die? Was I both? I couldn't have been dead.

There's no way.

I tried to get up so I could walk around but my body hurt so bad that I couldn't move at all. "Help..."I whispered as the fear started to infest my body.

I didn't think I was going to be able to get out of this.

I didn't know where I was or how it would be possible to get back to the real world. I needed Sam or Colby to get me out. Why weren't they getting me out.

I cried and pounded my hand on the ground, trying to release the tension that was filling my whole body.

I was scared shitless that something happened to the guys and that's why they weren't helping me get out of the void.

I felt the regret pooling in my chest, even though I was able to save the spirits that were trapped here. I felt like I just sacrificed myself for their freedom.

I was a trapped soul now.

I started to cry as the image of Nova and Luna popped into my head. I knew I would never be able to see them again.

I would never get to see them grow up and I would never get to hold them. I would never hear their sweet giggles.

I would be leaving them too soon like my parents left me.

I shouldn't have been so selfish. I should have listened to Colby and I shouldn't have come here. He knew me better than I knew myself and I should have trusted that.

"Let me go home." I whispered as I tried to sit up again. "AH FUCK!" I sobbed out then laid back down.

"Mom...dad...I need you." I whispered, praying they were with me. I know they told me I would always be with me but I didn't know if that counted when I was trapped in a dark void.

"Please...I need you more than ever." I begged as someone walked up to me. "Violet?" Grams said as my eyes watered.

"Grams..please help me." I begged as she walked over. "Sweetie, what are you doing here?" She asked as I sobbed.

"I'm stuck grams...I-I'm stuck and I need help." I said as she crouched down. "Come here, honey." She said then hugged me. When she did this I felt a burst of comfort as my heart warmed up.

"Please help." I begged as she pulled away. "I can't help you sweetheart, but all I can say is remember to take pictures." Grams said as I frowned. "What does that mean?" I asked as she disappeared.

"Wait! What does that mean!?" I asked as the pain came back with more intensity. "Fuck!" I screamed as a growl sounded a couple feet away. "Oh god..." I whispered then covered my face, trying to stay still.

I was terrified.

I heard loud footsteps surrounding me as I stayed as silent as I possibly could. I didn't think I could survive another injury from this thing.

It circled around me for a while before it walked away again. I waited for a little while longer before I let out a breath.

"Think, V." I whispered to myself then looked around the void. "Remember to take pictures." Grams's voice sounded in my ears causing me to scrunch my brow.