100

Colby's POV

"Ready to go, man?" Sam asked as I swung my legs over the edge of the bed. "Yeah, can I have my phone now?" I asked with a sigh.

"Nope. Why do you want it back so bad?" He asked as I groaned.

"I want to win Hannah over. I know we broke up like...a million years ago but I still love her, man." I said with a sigh.

"Dude, I love you but you have to get over her." He said and grabbed our bags.

I was being released from the hospital today which meant I was able to go back to LA. My parents left yesterday because they had to get back to work.

"Dude, my heart is broken. She is the love of my life." I said and stood up, stretching. "No, she's the love of your 2018. I promise." He said as I groaned. "Whatever. Let's just go." I said then turned to go towards the door.

"Alright." Sam said then followed me. "Where did that chick go by the way? The medium." I asked and looked over at Sam as we walked down the hallway.

"Oh, she went back to LA." Sam said as I nodded. "Cool." I said with a shrug. "So, I was thinking we could watch some of our paranormal videos since you don't really remember." Sam said as we got to the car.

"Yeah, that'd be cool." I said and got in the car. My head was still killing me from the head trauma but I was so glad to be getting out of the hospital.

On the way to the airport I looked down at the tattoos that were on my arms.

They ranged from skulls with beams to a heart with a weapon through it. I noticed on my wrist though there was a little tattoo that looked almost like the letter V.

"Can you explain some of these tattoos to me?" I asked as Sam chuckled. "Yeah, that skull one you got for me and you. It signifies that well be friends for life and death." He said as I awed.

"What about this one?" I asked and pointed to the heart. "Uhhh I'm not sure about that one. I think it might be religious but I don't remember." Sam said as he tapped the steering wheel.

"And this one?" I asked and pointed to the small one on my wrist. "Oh....uh....it's a..five. Yeah, like the Roman numeral." He said as I scrunched my brow at him. "Why would I get a five on me?" I asked as he chuckled. "For five million." He said as I shrugged.

When we got to the airport we went to security and made our way to our gate. I was starting to feel really tired so I was hoping I would fall asleep on the flight.

We sat at the terminal for a while before we were boarding the plane, luckily by the time we were taking off I was falling asleep.

I stood in the middle of an old house, in what looked like a basement. "Hello?" I called out and looked around.

"Colby! Help me!!" A girl screamed causing my heart to stop. I didn't know who she was but I could tell she was in danger.

"I'm coming!!" I called out and ran around. "Colby! Please!" She screamed frantically.

There was something about her voice which made me run faster.

I wanted to protect her with everything in me.

"Where are you!?" I yelled as she screamed in pain. "Who are you?!" I screamed and looked around frantically.

No matter how long I ran I never saw the mystery girl. I could hear her yelling my name though as the dream faded away to nothing.

"Colby." Sam said and shook my shoulder. "Hmm?" I asked and cracked my eyes open to look at him. "We're here." He said as I yawned and sat up. "Already?" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah, you were out." Sam said as I nodded.