158

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed as we pulled into the driveway of a large beach house.

It looked like a whole ass resort it was so big. "Told you." Colby said as I looked over at him.

"Are you shitting me? This whole thing is ours?" I asked as he nodded. "Yep. The whole thing. It's six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, with a pool and our own private beach." Colby explained and parked the car.

"How expensive was this? We're staying for a week!" I exclaimed as he chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, baby. Sam and I wanted to splurge to make this trip more special." He said then leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Are you girls excited?!" He asked and looked towards the back seat where the girls were. I heard them cooing and giggling, causing my heart to flutter.

I loved hearing those giggles.

"Let's go!" I said then got out of the car and went to pull Luna out of her carseat. "Look Luna bug! This is gonna be our home for the next week." I said and pointed to the house.

Luna squealed then reached towards the house with the biggest smile on her face. "Yeah! Come on." I said then carried her towards the house.

"Violet, do you wanna take Nova so I can get the bags?" Colby asked as I shook my head. "We'll get the bags later. Get that cutie and come on!" I said with a smile as I turned to him.

"Okay, come on, sweetie." He said to Nova as she giggled and banged her hand on Colby's chest.

Colby unlocked the door by doing the code that the owner sent him. When he opened the door I gasped at the interior.

It was even more beautiful than the exterior. "Holy SHIT!" I gasped causing him to laugh. "You've got to calm down." Colby said as I shook my head.

"No. I will not. Come on Luna, let's pick our room." I said then walked into the house. "Woah! Look at that view." I said and pointed out to the ocean.

"The girls have never been swimming, this is going to be so fun." I said and turned to Colby. He was looking at me with a soft smile as he bounced Nova on his hip.

"What?" I asked with a smile. "You're beautiful." He said causing me to giggle. "I know." I said and reached my free hand out to him. "Come on." I said then started walking towards the stairs.

"We have a lot of power because we are here first. We get to pick our bedroom." Colby said as we walked up the stairs.

"Duuhhh, what do you think I'm doing?" I asked with a laugh as we walked down the hallway.

"Ooooo whatever is behind that door looks magical." I said and pointed to the double doors at the end of the hall.

"I think that's the master." Colby said as I giggled and skipped towards the door.

"Holy SHIT!!" I yelled with excitement, looking into the room.

The room was huge with a giant king sized bed. There was a balcony that had the most beautiful view of the ocean. There was another set of double doors which probably led to some sort of bathroom.

"This is our room." I said then walked over to the other set of double doors. When I did this I gasped at the sight of a huge jacuzzi tub and a big walk in shower.

"Oh, fuck." I said and looked at Colby. "Hold off your orgasm, V." Colby said with a laugh. "Shut up, do you see that tub?" I asked and pointed to it.

"I see it, love. And I know we're going to be taking a bath in it later." He said lowly as I scrunched my nose at him. "I'll be taking a bath for sure, I'm not sure about you." I said then winked and looked at Luna.