129

Warning: This chapter contains highly detailed smut. Please skip if it makes you uncomfortable.

"Hi, baby." I whispered as Colby kissed my neck, bringing his arms around my breasts. "Hi." He said quietly and kissed up my neck and behind my ear.

"Are you okay with this?" Colby mumbled as he squeezed my breasts.

"Yes." I whispered as he chuckled. "Yes, what?" Colby asked lowly. "Yes, daddy." I said as he grinned against my neck.

"Good girl." He said then let one of his hands trail down my body and to my heat. "Oh!" I gasped as he slowly circled my clit, squeezing my breast with his other hand.

I could feel every nerve in my body be stimulated as the warm water fell onto us.

The air in the room was thick and steamy and the tension was almost so hot that I thought I would cum just from the vibes.

Colby held me close and circled my clit, bringing me closer to an orgasm. "Fuck, daddy." I moaned and leaned my head back against his chest.

"You like that?" Colby asked and quickened the pace causing me to collapse a little bit. Colby held me up and continued working at me until I was extremely close to cumming.

Just as I was about to unravel Colby pulled away. "No!" I whimpered as he chuckled. "We have to shower." He said with a grin and grabbed the shampoo.

"It can wait. I need you, baby. I need you so bad." I whispered as he put some shampoo in his hand.

"Then wait." He said and brought his hands to my hair, rubbing the shampoo into it.

I frowned and looked at him as he grinned. I could tell he was teasing me but I actually wasn't having it today.

I turned around and grabbed his cheeks, kissing him passionately. Colby grinned against my lips and wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing my ass.

"Let me finish your hair before you get soap in your eyes." Colby said as he pulled away.

I nodded then stepped under the water so I could rinse my hair out. I kept my eyes on Colby as he held his gaze on me.

He was looking at me with so much hunger as he patiently watched me wash my hair out.

As soon as he saw my hair was free of soap he pushed me against the wall and brought his lips to mine.

I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck, lacing my hands through his wet hair.

Colby ran his tongue along my bottom lip, begging for entrance as I tugged at his hair. I opened my mouth to him, letting him invade the inside of my mouth with his tongue.

My core was throbbing with ho much pleasure I was feeling as he took my hands and put them above my head, pinning them to the wall. I gasped as he ripped his lips away from mine.

He looked at me with a devilish grin then got down on his knees so he could be level with my heat.

I gasped as he brought his mouth to clit, flicking his tongue against it. "Oh god!!" I gasped out as he grinned, sucking my clit into his mouth.

"Oh fuck, daddy! I'm so fucking close." I whimpered as my body trembled.

"Cum all over my face, princess." Colby said and wrapped his arms around my legs to get better leverage.

I gasped as the pressure built between my legs. Colby inserted his tongue into my entrance, letting his nose rub against my sensitive clit.

"Oh! Oh fuck! I'm cumming daddy!" I screamed as my body irrupted in pleasure I felt myself collapsing as my body trembled.