164

You know the drill by now. Smut chapter let's go. If you don't like, skip. I don't make the rules.

Colby kissed me passionately, wrapping his arms around my waist, squeezing my ass. I gasped and pulled away, looking at him.

"You have to be quiet." He said with authority then kissed my neck causing me to bite my lip.

I tensed up as he kissed over the faded bruises. "You're okay. I'm not going to hurt you." Colby said gently. I nodded then let my head roll back as he kissed down my neck.

I already felt the aching in my core as he slid his hands down to my breasts, gripping them with force causing me to gasp.

"Fuck." I whispered as he reached for the neckline of my dress, pulling it down to reveal my breasts.

"Don't scream." He said then brought his hand to my mouth covering it as he crouched down, sucking my breast into his mouth causing me to squirm.

I wimpered against his hand as he used his other hand to keep me pinned to the door.

Colby pulled away then chuckled before bringing his teeth to my nipple, biting at it gently causing my eyes to roll back with pleasure.

He kissed back up to my neck as he slowly stood up straight again. "Get on your knees." He said then let me go so I could do what I was told.

I nodded and got on my knees, licking my lips in anticipation as he unbuttoned his jeans, keeping his hungry eyes on me.

"Do you want to taste daddy's cock?" He asked as I nodded quickly. "Yes, daddy." I said feeling the burning in my belly intensify.

"Good." He said then leaned down and took a fist full of my hair as he pulled his boxer briefs down, revealing his rock hard cock.

Colby pulled my hair, forcing his cock into my mouth as I moaned. "Mmmm fuck." He whispered as he pulled my hair more.

I bobbed and sucked on his hard member as he tugged at my hair, egging me on even more.

I brought my hands to his cock and used both hands to jerk him off as I swirled my tongue around his tip.

"Oh fuck, V!" Colby moaned out as I looked at him with wide eyes, silently telling him to be quiet as I continued.

I pulled away from him only to duck my head down and put one of his balls in my mouth causing him to clamp his hand over his mouth. He let me carry on for a minute before pulling my head away from him.

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth." He growled. "Yes, daddy." I said and bit lip before opening my mouth, sticking my tongue out slightly.

He grinned at me wickedly as I brought my mouth to him again. I felt a sense of pride as he twitched under me causing me to moan slightly.

Colby brought both hands to the sides of my head then bucked his hips, sending him further into me.

I gagged which only caused him to plow into me more. "Oh fuck, baby." He moaned as his pace got sloppier. "I'm gonna cum." He groaned and held my head steady as he came in my mouth.

When he pulled away I looked up at him and opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out for a second before locking eyes with him and swallowing.

"Good, slut." He said he helped me up. "Come here." He said and curled his finger in as I took a step towards him.

"You're wearing too much clothes." He mumbled then unzipped my dress, letting it fall to the ground.

"Do you want me to fuck you hard?" He asked as I nodded, "Yes, daddy. As hard as you can." I said and nodded as he slid my panties off.