69

"Colby! Violet!" Gage yelled as he jumped on Colby and I's bed. I flinched into Colby as he tightened his grip around me.

"Dude you're gonna wake the babies." Colby said as I looked at the cribs, seeing they were empty. "Oh my god." I gasped, sitting up quickly.

"The babies! Where are the babies?!" I asked in a panic as I looked around the room. "Relax. Mom has them. She wanted you guys to sleep." Gage said as I brought my hand to my chest.

"So why the fuck are you waking us up?" Colby asked with annoyance as he covered his face with his hands.

"Because it's 11 and we want to open presents." Gage said as I nodded. "Okay, we'll be down in a minute." I said then brought my hand to Colby's hair, brushing it back gently.

"Come on, babe." I said as Gage left the room. "He pisses me off." Colby said as I breathed a laugh. "He's your brother, he's supposed to." I said then kissed his cheek and got out of bed.

"Mhmm." Colby grumbled as I walked over to the suitcase so I could pull out my Christmas sweater. "Come on, I'm excited to give your parents their present!" I said then put my hand on my belly.

"I'm excited, too." He said then got out of bed and came over to me. "Did you put the box in your bag?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yep, it's in there." He said then kissed my head. "Perfect, thank you." I said then went into the bathroom.

I quickly got dressed then brushed my teeth. Colby came in a couple minutes later so he could shower. "We have to hurry, the girls are probably getting hungry." I said as he got in the shower.

"I'll be fast, I promise." Colby said as I nodded. Once I was done getting ready I went into the bedroom and went through Colby's bag so I could grab the gift that had our ultrasound in it.

I also grabbed the two gifts we got the girls. We had more presents for them at home but we couldn't get all of them on the plane so we brought one for each girl.

Colby came into the room a couple minutes later in just in his underwear.

I looked up at him and let my eyes trace his body, causing him to smirk. "Merry Christmas, baby. This is your gift." He said then gestured to his body.

"You're such a loser." I said then took his sweater out of his bag and threw it at him. Once he was dressed we went down to the living room where everyone was waiting.

"Merry Christmas!" Colby's mom said as Nova and Luna giggled loudly. "Merry Christmas." Colby said then walked over to hug his mom and dad.

"Thanks for letting us sleep." I said then sat on the ground next to the twins.

"You're welcome, but full disclosure I just wanted to be selfish and hang out with my cute little granddaughters." Colby's mom said as Colby sat next to me.

"I don't blame you, they're really the cutest." Colby said and pulled Luna into his lap.

"Yeah, they are. That's why they get presents." Colby's dad said then grabbed a couple presents for them.

"Look Nova bear! Grandma and Grandpa got you a present!" I said then took the gift from him. "It's just something small so you can bring it back home." Colby's mom said as Gage and Taylor sat across from us.

Colby and I opened the boxes to reveal two little homemade blankets with bears on them.

One had Nova's name embroidered, and the other had Luna's. "Oh, they're perfect." I said and pouted my lip out as Nova reached for it.

"You like it?" I asked as she grabbed it and hugged it tightly. "It's her new favorite blanket." I said with a laugh as Luna grabbed hers, doing the same thing as Nova. "They are so cute." Gage said as I grinned.