75

"You're so good at that." Colby said as I cuddled into him. "Yeah, now I'm exhausted though." I mumbled.

"I don't blame you. Get some rest, baby girl. Thanks for making my birthday amazing." He said then kissed my head.

"I love you." I said then closed my eyes, letting myself fall into a deep sleep.

It was such an eventful day that I was able to fall asleep and stay asleep until the morning.

"V, we need your tits." Colby said, waking me up. I sighed then sat up. "I think today's the day." I mumbled as Colby came over to me with the girls in his arms.

"What do you mean?" He asked as I held my arms out to him. "That we try solid foods.." I said and looked down at the girls.

"Would you girls like that?" I asked as Nova reached up and grabbed my lip.

"You can't eat my lip, but maybe some applesauce or something."I said quietly.

"You're sure you want to do that?" Colby asked as I nodded. "It's gotta happen and I'm in a good. Pod from last night." I said then got out of bed.

"Alright, I'll go get the high chairs set up then." Colby said as I nodded. "Okay." I said then looked down at the girls again.

"Stop growing."  I whispered then kissed their heads. I sat with the girls for a minute before going down to the kitchen.

"Okay, sweethearts. I built you these cool new seats that you can eat yummy food in." Colby said then took Nova from me.

"What do you think we should start with?" I asked then walked over to the cabinet with Luna on my hip.

"Maybe applesauce and a vegetable of some sort?" Colby suggested as I nodded. "Great idea. Okay, Luna bug. What would you like?" I asked and grabbed a couple jars of baby food that we had in the cabinet.

I looked at her as she studied the jars with a blank look on her face. "Okay, let me just take all of them and we can try them." I said then grabbed all of the jars and walked over to the high chairs.

Colby had already strapped Nova into hers so she was pounding her hands on the tray in front of her.

"Oh you're so cute..." I said then pouted my lip before putting Luna in her highchair.

As soon as I did this I held up the jars of baby food in front of the girls.

"Okay. Which ones would you like? Peas or carrots?" I asked and wiggled the jars in front of their faces.

Luna giggled then reached for the peas as Nova giggled and reached for the carrots.

"That worked out." Colby said as I nodded. "Yeah, I'm honestly surprised." I said with a laugh then handed him the carrots.

"We should try the veggies first since there's less of a chance that they'll like it." I said then opened the jar.

"Let's do this.." I said then grabbed a spoon. "Are you doing okay?" Colby asked as I nodded. "Yeah. Our little girls are just growing up so fast." I said quietly then got a spoonful of the peas.

"Yeah, they're always going to be our babies though." Colby said and got a spoonful of carrots. "Yeah, they will be." I said with a small smile.

"Okay, cuties! Are you ready to try some yummy food?" I asked then took a step towards Luna.

"Here we gooooo!" I sang then brought the spoon to her mouth. She opened up to me and ate the peas off of her spoon.

I watched as her face scrunched up and tears streamed down her cheeks.