57

A week has passed since the Peter situation happened. We were lucky in the sense that he hasn't come back and ruined our lives.

Colby and I have been looking at houses, but nothing was really standing out to us.

I didn't really know what we were looking for but I guess we wouldn't know until we found it.

Today was Thanksgiving and Sam's birthday. I was so excited to be able to cook a huge meal for everyone.

I haven't had much energy the past couple weeks because of the pregnancy so I was resting a lot to be able to make today happen.

"Happy Thanksgiving, sweethearts. I am so so thankful for you." I said as I pulled the twins out of their cribs.

"Are you excited to see all your friends again?" I asked as Nova reached up and grabbed my lip.

"Hmm...I'll take that as a yes. What about you, love?" I asked Luna as she looked up at me blankly. "Alright." I said then sat in the rocking chair.

"I wish you girls could eat the yummy food I'm gonna make. You guys just get boring titty milk." I said as they started eating.

"There is nothing boring about tits." Colby said as he walked into the room. "Okay, but I would rather have stuffing than tits." I said as he shook his head. "Nope. That's just simply not true." He said as I sighed.

"I'm gonna feed them, then can you get them ready so I can get started on the turkey?" I asked and looked up at him. "Of course. Sam said he and Kat will be here around noon." He said as I nodded.

"Sounds perfect. Do you think I should make them breakfast? I want to make Sam's birthday special." I said as he breathed a laugh.

"I'm sure Thanksgiving dinner is good enough on the food department." He said as I sighed.

"But it's not just Thanksgiving...it's his birthday.." I said quietly as he nodded. "I know, Maybe you can make him some pancakes or something." He said as Nova finished eating.

"Yeah. That's a good idea." I said as he pulled her off of my chest.

I finished feeding Luna then handed her off to Colby so I could get downstairs to start cooking.

I pulled out the turkey that was defrosting in warm water. "Alright." I said then huffed out a breath.

I hoisted the turkey into the pan, then seasoned it before putting it in the oven. "Okay. Pancakes." I mumbled as Colby came into the room with the girls. "Oh my god, they are so fucking cute." I said and put my hands on my cheeks.

Colby had dressed the twins in white dresses with orange and yellow tulle in the skirt.

On the white part of the dresses there were little turkeys and he had put headbands on them with big orange bows.

"Yeah, I actually loved dressing them up." Colby said as I giggled. "You're so cute." I said then walked over to him as he put the girls in their swings.

As soon as they were safe in their swings I tapped Colby's shoulder. "Hmm?" He asked and turned around.

"I just wanted a kiss." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I can do that." He said with a grin then lowered his lips to mine.

Colby wrapped his arms around my waist and let his hands rest on my ass. I opened my mouth to him, letting him deepen the kiss.

I moaned into his mouth, melting against him as he squeezed my ass.

We made out for a little while before I pulled away, causing Colby to growl slightly. "We should stop." I said with a laugh and looked over at the girls. They were staring at us blankly, making me feel a little embarrassed.