114

Colby's POV

I looked over at Violet for a second to see her slumped against the window. Her body was still trembling even though she was unconscious.

"Fuck." I mumbled and took her hand again. It made me wonder how long she was outside because she shouldn't have been this cold.

When we got to the house I got out of the car and ran to get Violet out of the car.

When I pulled her out I held her close, trying to shield her from the rain that was still pelting down onto us.

I ran towards the house and went inside. "Colby?!" Sam called out as I kicked the door closed.

"Oh my god! What happened?!" Ki gasped and brought her hands to her mouth.

"She was out in the rain for too long." I said then turned to go up the stairs. "I'm gonna make her some hot tea." Kat said then went towards the kitchen.

"Where did you find her? We looked everywhere." Shawn said as they followed me up the stairs.

"She went to her safe place." I said and walked towards the bedroom. "Where was that?" Sam asked as I shook my head.

"I can't tell you. Then it won't be safe for her." I explained and went to the closet.

"I'm gonna get her into some warm clothes." I said quietly. "Okay, we'll be downstairs. Join us when you can." Sam said then gestured for Ki and Shawn to follow him.

I then went into the closet. I noticed that all of my sweatshirts were off of the hangers and in the laundry basket.

Fortunately there was one sweatshirt that was folded up on my dresser. I grabbed it along with a pair of my sweatpants.

"Okay, baby. Let's warm you up." I said then carried Violet to the bed. I laid her down then carefully pulled off her wet clothes so I could put the dry clothes on her.

Once she was fully clothed I pulled the covers over her to warm her up even more. I then pulled my shirt off and slipped into bed with her.

I pulled her into my chest and rubbed her arm, trying to warm her up. After a couple minutes she stirred slightly, whimpering in her sleep.

"Shhh, you're okay. I'm here and I remember you." I said quietly before kissing her forehead.

I held her for a while before the trembling stopped, which was a good sign. "How's she doing?" Sam asked as he walked into the room.

"She's warming up." I said quietly. "And how are you doing?" He asked and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm glad to be back but I'd be lying if I said my head isn't hurting." I said as Sam nodded.

"I don't blame you. This has been insane. Let me get you some ibuprofen." He said then went into the bathroom.

He came back a couple minutes later with a couple of pills and a glass of water. "Here, man." Sam said then handed me glass and pills.

"Thanks, brother. I'm gonna wait until Violet wakes up then I'll come downstairs. I need to talk to you." I said as he nodded.

"Take your time." He said then turned to leave the room. "Oh. And Colby?" He asked and turned to me.

"Yeah?" I asked as he grinned. "I'm glad you're back." He said as I nodded. "I'm glad to be back." I said with a grin.

Sam chuckled then left the room. I quickly took the ibuprofen then leaned my head back against the pillows.

I was still feeling really cloudy for all of the shit that happened. I couldn't really remember much from the last three weeks.

I didn't even really know what happened to cause the amnesia but I wasn't concerned about that right now.