155

Colby's POV

I watched as Violet sipped on her third white claw of the night. I could tell she was really starting to feel it, but I was just happy she was okay.

"Can we play a game?" Violet asked as she looked around the room. "Oh, god. What kind of game?" Ki asked as Luna fell asleep against my shoulder.

"I dunno. Maybe charades or something." Violet said then took a bite of her food.

"I think we should put the babies to bed." I said as Violet smiled and looked up at me. "Let's go." She said then stood up and reached for Nova, who was sitting in Sam's lap.

I was grateful that Sam and Kat had a couple of cots at their house so that the girls could sleep.

I wasn't ready to go home and I wasn't sure if Sam would let Violet come back with me.

I had a feeling that seeing Violet so scared of me freaked him out. I could understand where he was coming from, but I really just needed Violet with me.

It was killing me knowing that she was going through something as horrible as she was. She seemed to be doing okay right now though which I was grateful for.

I knew it was the alcohol helping with that.

"Goodnight my sugar plums." Violet said with a giggle as she laid Nova in her cot. "Mommy loves you very much." She said then kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight, Luna bug." I said then kissed her head and laid her in her cot.

"I love them." Violet said quietly as she took a step back and admired the girls as they got comfortable. "I do, too." I said as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I looked down at her and a smiled. "You're beautiful, you know that?" I asked as she looked up at me with hooded eyes.

"You're more beautifuller." She said then wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I groaned against her lips and wrapped my arms around her waist, letting my hands rest on her ass.

Violet moaned and pulled herself closer, pulling at the hair on the back of my head.

I  squeezed her ass causing her to gasp, giving me an opportunity to take control of the kiss. I got so lost in her that I almost forgot I should probably be gentle with her.

I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. "We should stop." I said quietly as she pouted.

"But I don't want to. I want you, daddy." She said as I chuckled. "God, you make it so hard to say no." I said and brushed her hair behind her ear.

She watched me for just a second before her eyes dulled and she frowned. "What's wrong, love?" I asked as she chewed her plump bottom lip.

"Is it because I let someone else touch me?" She whispered as I shook my head.

"Don't ever think that. You didn't LET them touch you. You were taken advantage of and it's different." I said, feeling the anger boiling up again.

She looked at me for a second before she rested her hand on my cheek.

"I need more alcohol." Violet said as I chuckled. "Okay, beautiful. Let's get you some more." I said then took her hand.

I usually would have more weary about having her drink so much but I knew it was what she needed right now and I was going to be here to watch her and keep her safe.

She needed tonight and I wasn't going to take it from her.

When we got downstairs, Sam, Kat, and Ki were huddled around Sam's laptop. "What are you guys doing?" I asked as we walked over to the couch.