32

I felt my heart sink as I opened my eyes. I knew I was being dramatic and clingy because Colby and I were attached at the hip, but I just loved being around him so much.

As I laid there I thought about when I left him all those years ago. If we could survive nine months apart without any communication, we could survive two weeks with communication.

We would be alright.

I laid awake until Colby's alarm started going off. "Shit." Colby groaned as he rubbed his face. "Gotta get up." I said quietly, but wrapped my arms around him, tightening my grip on him.

"I don't want to." He said as I rested my head on his bare chest.

"I know, but you don't want to let Sam down." I said as he carefully ran his fingers through my hair. "I don't want to let you down." He said as I breathed a laugh.

"You're not letting me down, I'm just selfish and want you around. We'll survive without each other." I said as he nodded.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna be honest, a twelve hour flight sounds like ass compared to laying naked in bed with you." He said as I breathed a laugh.

"Yeah, I agree. You're gonna have so much fun when you're there though. You won't even miss me." I said as he shook his head.

"Nothing is more fun than having sex with you." He said as I rolled my eyes playfully. "Yeah, I think it's time to get up." I said then rolled out of bed.

"Fuck, you're so hot." Colby said as I stretched. "Shush." I said with a grin then reached down and grabbed Colby's sweatshirt. "I have time to fuck you again." Colby said as he got out of bed.

"Sam would be so mad if you were late again." I said and walked towards the closet. "I wouldn't be late." Colby said as I looked at the time.

"He's gonna be here in 20 minutes and you're better at sex than that."   I said and winked at him.

"You're not wrong." He said then walked over to his clothes. "I'm gonna go get the girls up while you shower. They're gonna be mad at me but they'll want to get one last cuddle session." I said with as he nodded.

"Okay, I'll meet you in the nursery in a couple minutes." He said as I nodded.

When I got to the nursery I walked over to the cribs to see Nova and Luna both sleeping. "Don't hate me." I mumbled then carefully puled Nova out of her crib. She immediately started screaming, causing me to frown.

"I know, I'm sorry...." I said as Luna started screaming. "You girls can sleep in a little while. Daddy is leaving for a while." I said and bounced them against my shoulders. "I know, I'm the worst for waking you up.." I mumbled as they cried loudly.

After a couple minutes of rocking and begging them to calm down they finally settled down a little bit.

"Alright, I'm here." Colby said as he jogged into the room. "They aren't happy." I said as he walked over to us. "Oh no..come here girls." He said then took the girls from me.

As soon as he had both of the girls, they smiled and looked up at him. "Wow, I feel the love." I said as he bounced the girls. "I didn't wake them up." Colby said as I nodded.

"Mhmm. Enjoy your cuddle time. I'm gonna get some breakfast started." I said then walked out of the room.

I went into the kitchen so I could make some breakfast for when Sam and Kat got here. It wasn't going to be anything big because I only had five minutes but I wanted the guys to have a meal before they left.

I ended up making eggs and bacon then decided to add some toast into the mix.

I heard a knock on the door so I went to grab it. "Hey, V. It smells good." Sam said as he mussed his hair up.