91

"She should be waking up soon." I heard Colby say as I slowly fell out of my dreamlike state. "She was exhausted so I'm not surprised she's still asleep." Sam said quietly.

"Yeah, as much as she loves ghost hunting it really takes it out of her." He said as I opened my eyes.

"There she is." Kat said as I sat up. "How late did I sleep?" I asked and rubbed my eyes.

"Well, it's 6:30 pm so do what you will with that information." Sam said as Colby opened a box of pizza.

"Eat up, then we're going to leave for the house soon." He said as I nodded and grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Did you have any more dreams?" Colby asked as I shook my head. "Not since going back to bed." I said as Sam looked at me. "What was your dream about?" He asked as I breathed a laugh.

"The conjuring house." I said as he grinned. "What about it?" He asked as I took a bite of the pizza.

"Uhh...well I saw the family that lived there and I saw that the demon or whatever was tormenting them. That's pretty much it." I said with a nod.

"That's awesome dude. Maybe you'll get more information tonight." He said as Kat sighed. "I'm so scared to go back." She said quietly.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, babe. Nobody will be mad if you sit out for tonight." Sam said as she nodded.

"I think I might...I really hate that house." She said with a frown. "Whatever you need to do, no pressure." Colby said reassuringly.

I felt bad that Kat was so scared to do this but I thought it was sweet that Sam and Colby never pressured her.

They never pressured me either but I was a lot less smart than Kat when it came to this kind of stuff.

After we ate dinner we packed up the equipment that we were going to use. "Are you coming with?" I asked Kat as I changed my sweatshirt.

"No, I don't want Bathsheba to get me." She said as I scrunched my brow.

"Bathsheba?"I asked with confusion. "Oh....uh...forget I said that." She said as I chuckled. "Alright." I said then turned towards the guys.

"Ready to go?" I asked as they both nodded. "Are you ready?" Colby asked as I nodded. "As ready as I can be." I said then turned to Kat.

"See you on the other side." I said to her then went towards the door. "I'll be out in a minute." Sam said as Colby followed me out of the room. "Take your time." Colby said as we walked into the hallway.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Colby asked quietly. "Yeah, I feel really refreshed after my day of sleep." I said with a smile.

"We're gonna go in the basement today though..I'm worried about you." He said as I frowned.

"Don't you worry about me." I said then cupped his cheek gently. "That's not possible." He said as I nodded. "I know, but just try." I said with a small smile. "Just don't do anything crazy." He said causing me to giggle.

"I'll try." I said as Sam came out into the hallway. "We ready to do this ish?" Sam asked and clapped his hands together.

"Let's go!" I said then took Colby's hand and ran towards the elevator. "I don't know how you're so excited." Sam said with a laugh as they followed me.

"I really don't think it's that bad, guys." I said as Colby scoffed. "Whatever you say, babe." He said as we made our way to the car.

I could feel the excitement and nerves start to build up the closer we got to the house. I had a feeling we were going to get some insane evidence tonight.