64

"Alright girls, this is going to be easy peasy." I said as we got in line so we could board the plane. "Which baby did you want to hold?" Colby asked as I shrugged. "I don't care." I said as he pulled Luna out of the stroller.

"Wanna go to mommy?" He asked as she reached her arms out to me. "Come here, sweetie." I said then took her from Colby.

"Do you have the tickets?" I asked as he pulled Nova out out of the stroller. "Yeah, here, you hold them so I can get the stroller on the plane." He said and handed me two pieces of paper.

I took them from him then watched as he folded the stroller up with one arm. As soon as he was done with that he looked up at me. "Let's do this." He said then led the way to the boarding zone.

When we checked in they took the stroller so they could store it in the front of the plane. We then went to our seats and got settled in.

It was packed on our flight so we had a middle seat and an aisle seat with an older man next to us.

Colby had wider shoulders than I did so I decided to sit in the middle seat with Luna in my arms. When I sat down I looked at the man next to me. "M

"It's their first flight, so I'm sorry if they get fussy. We're gonna try and keep them calm." I said as he slightly scoffed.

"This always happens to me." He grumbled then looked out the window. I sighed then looked over at Colby.

"Ignore him." He said quietly and kissed my head. I sighed then looked down at Luna as she sat on my lap sucking on her pacifier.

I was grateful that this was a short flight, because now that I knew there was an asshole next to me I was going to be a little more cautious.

"Cover Nova's ears when we take off." I said and looked at Colby. "You got it." He said with a nod then gently bounced Nova on his lap.

We sat there for a while before we finally were taking off. "Okay, Luna bug. It's gonna be okay." I said then positioned her so her head was pressed against my chest. I then covered her other ear with my hand so her ears wouldn't pop.

I looked over at Colby to see him doing the same thing with Nova. He was rhythmically patting her back. I held my breath as we ascended into the sky because I was worried about the girls.

Luna started fussing in my arms before she spit her pacifier out, crying. "Shhhh...it's okay..." I whispered then put the pacifier in her mouth, trying to soothe her. I could tell she was scared and also in pain from teething.

I heard the guy next to me huff out a breath causing me to frown. "Shhhh, it's okay love." I cooed as Nova started fussing. My anxiety was honestly sky rocketing because I didn't want to upset anyone or make a commotion but I knew that the twins were just nervous.

It took a good ten minutes to get the girls calmed down fully but I could tell we were only just getting started with the fussiness.

The twins were great babies but I think flying was their limit and that was okay.

Luna stayed quiet in my arms for about 30 minutes before she was fussing in my arms again.

"Can you shut that kid up?" The guy next to me asked as I turned and glared at him. "I'm trying." I said then looked at Colby.

"Can you grab me a blanket..I think they're hungry." I said quietly as he nodded and grabbed a blanket from the diaper bag. "Thank you." I mumbled as he laid it over my chest so I could get Luna situated.

"Are you seriously doing that right here and right now?" The man next to me asked as I ignored him. I got Luna situated then reached for Nova.

Colby helped me get her situated, which I was grateful for because I didn't have a lot of room.