74

Warning: this chapter contains HIGHLY detailed smut. If it makes you uncomfortable, don't read it.

"Damn.." Colby said quietly as I smiled and walked slowly towards him. "This is all for you." I whispered then straddled his waist, sitting on his lap.

I watched a smirk play on his lips as I cupped his cheek gently, bringing my lips to his.

I deepened the kiss, letting my tongue dance along his as I trailed my hands to the back of his head, taking his hair and pulling it slightly.

He smirked at me as I bit my lip, then lowered my head to his ear so I could whisper into it.

"I'm in control tonight." I whispered then bit his earlobe.

When I pulled away his eyes were wide but fully dilated. "Yes, ma'am." He said as I scrunched my nose and kissed him again.

This time I ground my hips against him, feeling how hard he was getting.

"Mmmm I can how hard you are for me, baby. I'm gonna make you feel good okay?" I asked and bounced on his lap as I tangled my hands in his hair some more.

"Yes ma'am." Colby said as I stood up. "Put your arms up." I said and raised my brow at him as he smirked and raised his arms above his head so I could pull his shirt off. "Lay back." I said then pushed his chest so he would lay back.

I crawled on top of him, and started grinding my hips against his causing him to moan.

"Mmmm are you ready for me?" I asked and brought my hands to my breasts, massaging them as I rolled my hips in a circle along his bulging cock.

He was looking at me with a hungry look in his eye as I could feel him getting harder.

"Yes, ma'am." He said as I chuckled, "I'm gonna have a little fun first," I said with a shrug then bent over so I could kiss him. As I deepened the kiss I continued to grind against him.

Colby brought his hands to my waist causing me to pull back. "No touching." I said and pulled his hands away from me.

"Sorry. It won't happen again." Colby said as I smirked then started to kiss his neck. I let my hands trail down to the bulge in his pants which caused him to hiss.

"You're so fucking hard..I can't wait to taste you." I said then got off of him. "Hmmm put your hands over your head." I said as he chuckled and brought his hands over his head.

"Good boy." I said then slowly undid his belt causing him to squirm under me. I grinned feeling the satisfaction of having him wrapped around my little finger.

I took my time unzipping his pants before pulling them off. I giggled when I looked up at him, seeing how much hunger was in his eyes as I cupped his bulge with my hand.

"Oh fuuuck." He breathed out and leaned his head back as I slowly pulled off his boxers.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, baby." I said then lowered my lips to his cock, slowly bobbing my head up and down.

I could feel him trembling underneath me as he struggled to keep his arms up. I looked up at him as I opened my jaw and fully took him in causing him to  gasp.

He moaned and bucked his hips up, sending himself further into me causing me to pull away.

"Uh uh..I'm in control. Don't make me remind you again." I said and crossed my arms over my chest. "Yes ma'am." He said with a submissive tone, giving me a sense of satisfaction.

"Do you really want this?" I asked with a sigh as I glided my hand up and down his shaft, then squeezed his balls gently causing him to gasp.

"Yes baby, please. Please." He begged as I giggled. "Okayyyy if you say so." I said then leaned over and took him into my mouth again.