68

"Alright, ready boys?" Colby's mom asked as we all gathered in the foyer.

"Do you have some bottles for me?" Colby asked as I nodded. "They're in the bag. I also put some formula in the bag but you should be alright." I said then looked at Taylor.

"Are we going to the store?" I asked as she nodded. "Yep. We're taking Gage's car." She said as I nodded and looked at Gage, who was holding Nova.

"Are you gonna have fun, Nova bear?" I asked and took her hand, causing her to giggle.

"Yeah, I know you will." I said then kissed her cheek. "And you will, too!" I said with a smile as I turned to Colby, who was holding Luna. I pinched her cheek then kissed her head before looking up at Colby again.

"Have fun and take pictures." I said as Colby's parents led the way outside. "Are you sure you don't want to come?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Nope, have fun." I said then cupped his cheek and kissed him.

When he pulled away he sighed. "Don't overwork yourself, okay?" He asked as I nodded. "I'll try. I love you." I said as we made our way outside.

"I love you more." He said then walked towards his parents car.

I walked over to Gage's car then got in the passengers seat. "Are we ready to have a fun girls day?" Taylor asked as I nodded.

"Yep! I was thinking we could make the fam some dinner, too." I said as she started the car.

"Oh! That sounds so fun." She said then started driving. "Yeah, I have no idea what to make but I'm hoping I think of something." I said with a sigh.

"Does your family do anything special for Christmas?" Taylor asked and focused on the road.

"My dad used to cook and we would make cookies and dance in the kitchen." I said with a smile.

"It was always a good time." I said as she smiled. "Well what did they make?" She asked as I sighed.

"My dad would make a pork loin filled with cranberry stuffing. It was so fucking good." I said as she groaned.

"That sounds so good, you have to make that." She said causing me to look over at her.

"You think? That was the first thing I made for Colby. It was the first thing I made when I moved to LA." I said and put her hand on her cheek.

"Awww, even better. I think you should do it." Taylor said as I nodded.

"Okay, but you have to help me." I said as she grinned. "Of course I will. I want to learn how to cook so bad." Taylor said as we drove to the store.

"I want to learn how to bake really well. I can only really bake when I'm in a crisis. Colby and I call it crisis baking." I said as she laughed.

"That's honestly hilarious. I'll give you some baking tips though." She said as I nodded. "Sounds good." I said with a grin as we got to the store.

When we got to the store we got inside and started shopping for our ingredients.

We needed to grab our stuff fast because dinner was going to take a while and I needed to get started with it.

We were halfway through shopping before a teenage girl came up to Taylor and I. "Sorry....are you....are you Violet?" She asked nervously as I nodded, putting sugar in the cart.

"That's me." I said with a smile as she put her hands on her cheeks.

"Oh my god! I love you so much!" She said as I grinned. "I love you, too! What's your name?" I asked and opened my arms to her.