166

"Okay, I think we have everything." Sam said as we all gathered in the living room. "Wrong." I said and hiked Nova up onto my hip.

"What are we forgetting?" Kat asked with a frown as she looked around.

"Everyone has to sunscreen and I mean it." I said as Colby chuckled. "Okay, miss milf." Ki said with a laugh.

"Melanoma is extremely common." I said with a shrug and grabbed the sunscreen from my bag.

"You're adorable." Colby said then kissed my head. "Yeah, and cancer isn't." I said and smeared some sunscreen on his cheek.

We spent the next couple minutes applying our sunscreen before we piled into our cars. "Are you girls excited??" I asked as we drove down the road.

"Nova is but Luna is probably over this since she doesn't like the water." Colby said as I chuckled.

"Luna and I will have fun on the sand, don't worry." I said and took Colby's hand. "Did you take your medicine?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yep. We aren't cutting this beach trip short today." I said with a smile then looked out the window.

I couldn't believe how beautiful Hawaii was. It felt like we were in a movie with how amazing the nature was.

I would always be obsessed with how beautiful the earth was.

We drove for a little while before we pulled into a dirt parking lot. "Okay, cuties! It's time to have some fun." I said then got out of the car.

"Ki and Shawn went to pick up some alcohol." Sam said as I pulled Luna out of her carseat.

"Why did the pregnant lady go to get alcohol?" Colby asked as he pulled Nova out of her carseat.

"Apparently Ki gets a kick out of it. People give her the weirdest looks." Sam said as I laughed.

"That checks out." I said as Luna looked up at the trees. "Yeah, they're pretty." I said and caressed her cheek gently.

I could tell that Luna was going to be my nature girl because she was always looking around her when we were outside.

"I guess we can get a spot at the beach. They'll find us." Colby said and hiked his bag onto his shoulder. "Let's go!" Kat said happily then took Sam's hand.

We walked down the beach until we found the perfect spot for us.

There weren't many people on the beach so we were able to spread our stuff out. "Okay, I know we just sunscreened but you girls need more." I said and sat on my towel.

"You're so cute, V." Colby said as I nodded. "Yep, here." I said then handed him the sunscreen so he could get Nova.

"Best mom ever." Kat said with a smile as she pulled her shirt off revealing her hot pink bathing suit.

"I really learned from the best." I said with a small smile as I applied the sunscreen on Luna's arms.

"I wish I could have met your mom, she seems like she was really cool." Sam said as I nodded.

"She was. I'm honestly just like her so in a sense you have met her." I said as Luna giggled and reached for my hair. "Yeah, silly girl. I see you." I said and hugged her.

"Alright, second layer of sunscreen is applied. I think she's antsy to get in the water." Colby said as I chuckled.

"Have fun. I'll sit here with Luna." I said with a smile then took Luna's hand.

"Say goodbye to sissy!" I said and waved her hand causing her to giggle. "We'll be back soon." Colby said then leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Be safe." I said with a smile as Sam and Colby made their way to the water.