Chapter 16

"Nice driving Freddy," Leona said as she kissed his cheek, the boy just having put the car in park as they landed outside their house, the sun shining.

"It was better than nice," Fred grinned as they got out of the car.

"You two are disgusting," Ron groaned as he followed suit, heading with George to get Harry's trunk from the boot.

"Tell me about it," George groaned.

"When did you two happen?" Harry asked the fourteen-year-olds.

"Christmas. But the family didn't find out until a couple months ago," Fred answered as they headed for the back door.

Molly Weasley was a woman who knew her kids.

And she knew that there was something different about the trio when they returned home from school, but she never said anything.

Never said anything until one month into the summer when Leona's birthday arrived, and she'd walked into the twin's bedroom to find the two of them kissing after Fred had given her a gift.

But she couldn't have been happier for them.

So long as doors stayed open when it was just the two of them in the room, she had no problem with them, and neither did Arthur.

Ginny had squealed when she found out, jumping ahead and saying that if she married Fred then they'd really be sisters.

They were happy and their family was happy, things were good.

Even more so as they stole breakfast muffins from the table.

"It's not much, but it's home," Ron said to his friend who seemed to be in awe of the needles that were knitting themselves, the pan that washed itself in the sink and the clock with everyone's picture, including Leona's, on little teaspoons that told you their whereabouts, Harry watching as the four spoons moved to 'Home'.

"I think it's brilliant," Harry smiled.

And then their mother came down the stairs.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" she bellowed, the boys hiding the muffins behind their backs as Leona stuffed hers into her mouth. "Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear," she smiled warmly as she moved closer to them, before an angry, but worried look appeared on her face as she faced her children. "Beds empty, no note, care gone. You could've died! You could've been seen! Of course, I don't blame you Harry dear," she smiled again, switching between the two moods at the drop of a hat.

"But they were starving him, mum. There were bars on his window," Ron defended, Harry and George nodding lightly in agreement.

"Well, you best hope I don't put bars on your window Ronald Weasley," she said sternly as she pointed a finger at him. "Come on Harry. Time for a spot of breakfast," Molly smiled as she guided the boy away, the twins laughing at Ron's scolding.

"Morning to you too mum," Leona said as she kissed her cheek, the older woman giving her a smile as they made it to the kitchen.

"Good morning, sweet girl. Sit, eat."

Molly may have been mad, but she was more worried for them than anything as they all sat down for breakfast.

Yeah, this was home.