Chapter 88

It was black...obviously.

But it was black like the night sky, stars speckled across the walls.

And with big bold letters in white that read the Black Level, numerous products lining the walls as everyone began to make their way up.

Patented daydream charms, anti-hex potions, trick wands, wonder witch packages filled with love potions, pimple vanishers, hair stylers, and so much more. She'd even found a way to replicate the invisibility charm on Harry's cloak into small items like hats and gloves, making your head and hands invisible. She was still working on the rest.

All of the products displayed up there were the ones Leona made herself, or helped make or bought herself.

The twin's favourite invention of hers, however, was the portable swamp, for when they tested it, it was in detention with Umbridge, the swamp allowing them for an easy getaway.

"You guys, this is amazing," Leona said in awe, hands on her lips as she marvelled at the display.

"You haven't even seen the best part yet," they chorused as they led Leona, Harry and Remus to a very special section of the Black Level.

And their hearts broke slightly.

The Padfoot package.

The ultimate package with some of the wickedest and funniest products in the store, even one modelled after Sirius' Animagus form, transforming whoever consumed it into a dog temporarily.

The tears that lined her eyes were happy as she kissed George's cheek before pulling Fred's lips to hers.

Remus then shook their hands in thanks.

He would've loved this.

Not just the products but the store, and the joy it brought to people.

"You guys really didn't have to do this," Harry said as he marvelled at the display that took up an entire wall.

"We wanted to," they said in unison and Leona's smile was filled with love.

"It's perfect."

"How much for this?" Ron interrupted as he walked over, holding up a circular box.

"Five Galleons," the twins answered.

"How much for me?" Ron asked and the twins only slipped their hands into their pockets as they gave Ron a bored look.

"Five Galleons."

"But I'm your brother," Ron said as if it were obvious.

"Ten Galleons then," Leona smirked and Ron only glared at the lot of them as he set down the box.

"Let's get out of here Harry," he said as they made for the door where Hermione was talking with Ginny after walking down from the Black Level.

And the trio laughed as they squeezed Leona into a hug.

"Your father would've been so proud," Remus blurted, gaining their attention. "So very proud."

And he was.