Chapter 105

After a bath, the couple had then gone to bed, spending the next few days there.

Leona magicked up food for them and they spent time talking, cuddling, kissing. Fred was still a little shaken after killing Yaxley, so he really needed this.

Dobby and Kreacher dropped in every now and again, updating Leona on Mundungus' progress on retrieving the objects he'd stolen, with over half of them returned to her home.

But other than that, the couple had the house entirely to themselves.

Harry, Hermione and Ron had completely dropped off the radar after fleeing from Grimmauld Place.

And Christmas had come and gone, the best present being little baby Edward's birth, after Tonk's father. But the twins had already coined Teddy as his nickname as he looked like a teddy bear, and they got him a teddy bear onesie as a gift.

Of course, they couldn't stay long. Even though they were in hiding, it wasn't safe for so many of them to stay in one place for long.

Remus and Tonks were doting parents though.

Remus deserved the happiness and joy that came with being a father.

Leona however was a lot more worried for her brother. And Hermione and Ron.

She hadn't heard from them in months, and she was beyond worried.

But Fred did remind her that if he was in trouble, he would've called for her.

She'd managed to alter the Apparation charm she'd created so that it left a note in her place once she was summoned, typically for Fred's sake so he didn't panic every time she disappeared.

It just told him who and where she was summoned to, and sometimes if she willed it, a message of warning or help.

But the next time she was summoned, it wasn't by Harry.

It was by the only other person Leona had trusted with an Apparation charm.

A person no one else knew possessed it.

The person who summoned her was Draco Malfoy.

And he'd summoned her to none other than Malfoy Manor.