Chapter 50

"You really didn't have to do this Lena," Hermione said as she sat in front of a vanity in the girl's dorms.

"Of course, I did. You are one of my best friends and Ron deserves it. He's being such a git this year, I don't know what's gotten into him," she said as she pinned the delicate curls of Hermione's hair up.

"But hair smoothening potion is not easy to make," Hermione pointed out.

"It is when you're the top student in Potions for six years in a row," Leona grinned.

Her hair and makeup were already done, she just had to change and put her shoes on. Hermione's make-up was done and Leona had made a hair smoothening potion to soften up Hermione's bushy hair and expertly pin it up for her.

And then the door opened.

"Oh! Look at you!" Leona smiled proudly as Ginny stood there, blushing in her blue and pink dress.

"You look beautiful Gin," Hermione praised.

"Look at you 'Mione! And you're not even in your dress yet," Ginny replied.

"Viktor is not going to know what hit him when I'm through with her," Leona proclaimed.

"And Freddy's not going to know what hit him when he sees you in your dress," Ginny added with a smirk.

"How do you never get them confused anyway? Aren't you paranoid about kissing the wrong twin?" Hermione asked as Leona stuck another pin in Hermione's hair.

"Nope. I've never had trouble telling them apart," Leona said as she dipped her fingers into a small pot and began to lather it into the small section of Hermione's hair that was still unpinned.

"How? Even mum and dad confuse them. Even I confuse them," Ginny said.

"I don't know, it's just small things. Fred's voice is slightly deeper than George's. His eyes are brighter. It's just a feeling that I get with him. I can always tell which one is Fred."

The younger girls smiled at her explanation.

"That's really cute," Hermione admitted as she looked at Leona in the mirror's reflection. "Thank you for helping Viktor by the way. It was so sweet the way he asked me," Hermione said.

"Anytime. You deserve to have some fun," Leona said with an affectionate hand on her shoulder. "Well ladies, what do you say we get this party started?"

And they grinned.