Chapter 19

"10:58. come on! Come on!" Arthur urged as he helped Ginny pushed her trolley to the platform.

"The train will be leaving any moment!" Molly exclaimed, worried.

"Fred, George, Percy, you first," Arthur said as Leona stood next to Ginny, watching the three boys run in.

"We're up Gin," Leona smiled at the girl. "Wanna go first?"

Ginny nodded, if so nervously, as she pushed her trolley in line with the wall, preparing to run.

"I'll be right behind you," Leona promised and the redhead nodded as she ran straight through the wall.

"Breathtaking, huh?" Leona asked as she watched Ginny gaze in wonder at the Hogwarts Express.

"Board now, gaze later. Let's move!" Arthur and Molly urged as the train's whistle blew and they handed over their stuff to be loaded on.

"Bye mum! Bye Arthur!" Leona said quickly as she hugged them and pressed kisses to their cheeks, Ginny following suit before she took Leona's hand and ran onto the train, waving goodbye to their parents through the window as the train pulled out of the station.
"Alright, you're sitting with me and the twins because I am going to treat you to whatever you want from the trolley, seeing as it's your first year at Hogwarts."

"You really don't have to Lena," Ginny said as the older girl pulled her along.

"Of course, I do. You're my sister. I've known you ever since you were born. The least I can do is buy you a few treats on your first day at school."

And Ginny squeezed her into a hug as she found the twins.

And they'd never had a train ride filled with more laughter.