Chapter 80

The Great Hall was full of fifth years as they completed their O.W.L for Charms, Ron, Harry and Hermione all sitting directly behind one another as Umbridge stood at the dais, watching over them.

Then came the noises.

The strange noises from outside the hall that distracted at least half of the students as they looked for the source of the noise.

The noise was then accompanied by the sound of heels on concrete as Umbridge walked from one end of the hall to the other, and pushed open the large doors.

It was a small spark that floated in front of her face, hissing and popping before it whizzed past her and into the hall, exploding in colourful bursts of blue light.

And then, with the biggest smiles on their faces, came the trio.

Fred and George held their brooms tightly as they zoomed into the hall, blowing past Umbridge as Leona surfed above them.

Exam papers blew away with the speed they went as they cheered and whooped, Fred and Leona throwing out fireworks from their bags.

And the fifth years screamed like mad as the hall became filled with fireworks and smoke, the trio still setting off even more as Umbridge wore a look of horror.

"Here you go!" George yelled out as he set off firecrackers that went after the Inquisitorial squad, and Leona dropped a package into her brother's hands, shooting him a wink as he smiled up in wonder at her.

She then flew at the twins, who flew at her, as they each high-fived one of her hands, and they noted Filch by Umbridge's side with a mop.

Like that would do any good against what they had in store.

The boys then turned to Leona, who stood hovering in the air on her broom with the biggest firework in her hands.

"Ready when you are, Lena!" they grinned, and she lit it before tossing it behind her and leaning her weight forward as she spurred her broom into action.

And the dragon roared behind her.

On her short legs, her face warped with fear, Umbridge ran for her life as the dragon made from fireworks, with giant teeth, roared as it chased after her.

And it was her turn to scream as she reached to door and the dragon's jaws closed around her, the beast exploding into over a hundred little sparks that headed straight for the framed educational degrees on the walls.

As the shreds of paper fell to the ground, all was silent for a moment before came the crashing of all the frames to the ground.

Each and every one.

And then the trio zoomed past her and out into the courtyard as the entire school ran out to cheer for them as they set off their last fireworks into the sky.

This time, in little bursts of black fireworks, was a big W.

And even the other teachers were cheering as the trio took their final bow from the sky.