(ORDER OF THE PHOENIX) Chapter 1: Summer

Y/n Pov:

I went back home, only to find the order of the phoenix revived. Uncle Remus had told me about it, when him,mum, dad, well both my dads were together in a legion against Voldemort.

They stayed at the dad's family house, the house of Black, where he grew up. The Weasleys stayed there, with me, and I had fun with them. Fred and George had become old enough to use magic outside of Hogwarts, they had turned 17 in April. Coincidentally, the two pranksters were born on April 1st, April fools day.

This meant they used magic all the time, giving Mrs Weasley mini heart attacks.All the Weasleys tried to keep my mind of things, not giving me anytime to brood over Cedric's death, and for that I was thankful.

My nightmares on the other hand, had become worse than ever. I couldn't even sleep for an hour without waking up screaming. Gruesome pictures of Tom, and Cedric haunted me, like ghosts in the castle.

My voice eventually went hoarse, everyday I would have to consume potions just to be able to talk. Draco had come over to the Black house, dad wanting him to come. Dad, Uncle Remus and him met, each of them wanting the other to like them.

It made me happy when I saw the three of them together, talking about something in the paper. I had expected there to be commotion of some sort when I told Dad and Uncle Remus about him and I, but fortunately, there was none.

However Dad and Uncle Remus had become slightly over-protective of me, from the fact Voldemort was back. And when I say slightly, I mean extremely over-protective. They wouldn't even let me go to the store without sending one of the twins or any of the members of the order with me.

On the bright side, they let me in on a few meetings, thinking that some things were necessary to know. Professor Snape, Hagrid, Dedalus Diggle,the real Alastor Moody, dad, Uncle Remus were few of the people in the order, led by Professor Dumbledore himself.

He rarely showed up for meetings, often just sending letters to them, or sending a messenger, which made me wonder why he didn't show up.

Mione moved to the Black house in the middle of summer, per request of Dumbledore himself. I was excited to have her back, but Ginny wasn't stoked about it. I had no idea why.

I wasn't allowed to send Harry any letters, and neither was anyone else. Dumbledore's orders. This summer was definitely different compared to others, and here I was,a fool to hope for a normal year.

I sent letters to Harry, without anyone's knowledge. I didn't tell him anything about the order, just telling him small things about how summer was going. I had to make up 7 dozen excuses for why the others weren't writing to him.

The only person who knew I was writing to him was Ron, and Fred, and George, and Mione, even Ginny. So I guess everyone except the adults.

Uncle Remus had suspected that someone was sending secret letters, but all that got cleared when Mr Weasley technically came to the rescue. He had mixed up some letters from the ministry, and wanted to send them back without a fuss.

I had also discovered something fascinating this summer, I was a metamorphmgus, meaning I could change my appearance based on sheer will. Each metamorphmgus is different, I was able to change my hair and eyes, whereas Tonks, who doesn't like to be called by her first name, could change her face into different animals.

She helped me control the Meta-morphing, which at first spiraled out of control. Uncle Remus had introduced me to her, and I could see the affection in his eyes when he did. He fancied her, and so did she him.