Chapter 75: Giggling little schoolgirl

Y/n Pov:

I walked back and forth in the hallway. I was bored and I had time to kill. I had Draco make a fake wallet like the one from my memory. 

"Y/n!" Draco shouted as he ran up to me. "The castle's under attack!" he yelled. "Who's attacking it?" I asked. "The ministry of magic. You better come with me, professor Snape is waiting for us" he replied. I nodded in response and followed him.

"Stop right there" I heard Neville yell as Draco and I ran down the stairs. "What are you doing?" Draco asked. "Stopping you. I won't let you go back there" he replied raising his wand. "You can help us Neville. We know how the world will change since I'm here" I stated. 

"Who in their right mind would give up a comfortable life with a girl who listens to him, and a powerful family for a weakened nimble minded version of themselves who cares about people" he replied scoffing. "How-" "Read it in your little diary" Neville interrupted Draco. 

"You don't have to do this. We'll get out of your way soon enough" Draco reasoned. "Shut it" he replied. "Come on Longbottom, use a bit of your common sense. Worse case scenario your misogynistic self does not exist anymore" I stated. "Crucio" he cast at Draco and missed. "Avada Kedavra" I returned. Neville's limp body fell on the floor. I walked up to his body and tried to find a pulse. Nada. At that moment I didn't feel remorse, only confidence that I wouldn't have to deal with this death.

And with that I kissed my childlike innocence goodbye. 

"We don't have the time for him" I stated. Draco nodded in response.

"I was beginning to think you backed out" Snape said as we walked into his potions storage. "I would never do that" I replied. 

Before me laid a chair of sorts, with a charm necklace placed on one end. "You sit on it and use your time turner. It will bring you to the scene that you have to change. Use this to go back to Hogwarts" Snape explained handing me a broom. "Good luck" Draco stated handing me the wallet. "Thanks" I replied.

I walked to the front of the Wool's orphanage gate and dropped the wallet I had gotten made onto the floor and hid behind the pillar. The guy I had bumped into in my previous visit picked it up and walked away.

Now all I had to do was to go back to the future.

I used the broom and flew back to Hogwarts and walked into the Gryffindor dorm. "Mione? Ron? Harry?" I called out. The three of them walked up to me. "Yeah Y/n?" they asked. "Are you guys really you?" I asked. Harry nodded in response. 

I pulled the three of them into a big hug. "You have no idea as to how I feel right now" I said. "Clearly" Mione replied, slightly amused at the hugging. "Where's Neville?" I asked. "Sitting next to the fireplace, why?" Ron asked. "Nothing" I replied pulling away. "I should go back to my dorm, if that's fine with you?" I asked. They nodded in response. 

"You okay?" Harry asked. "Had a rough couple of day- sorry, hours. I'll tell you all about it another time" I replied. 

"Hey Y/n" Neville said once he noticed me. "Hey Neville" I replied as I walked out.

I walked into the Slytherin room as the feeling of being back at home swarmed me. "P?" I said as I walked up to her. "Hey Y/n. You alright? You're wearing red" she stated. "Yeah, I am. I'll go change in a sec" I replied.

"So how did it go?" Theo asked as I walked into his dorm. "How did what go?" I asked. "Your mysterious travel through time" he replied. "Quite horribly, if I may be so blunt" I stated. "I thought so" he replied. "How many days were you there?" he asked. "Six excruciating days" I replied. "That's really long" he commented. "Yeah.. I had loads of time to reconsider your offer of a date" I stated.

"And?" he asked. "Meet me at the three broomsticks, at five o'clock in the evening tomorrow" I replied before walking out. "Yes!" I could hear him exclaim in his dorm. It made me smile. 

I made eye contact with Draco as I walked to my dorm. I may have been ready to try and move on, or at least even go out with someone but I wasn't ready to talk to him yet. 

"So you're going out with him tomorrow!" Pansy exclaimed. Flirtations, dates, anything to do with flings you could consult Pansy. "The three broomsticks at five in the evening today" I stated. "Eeek!" she squealed in delight. "I swear to Merlin, you become a giggling little schoolgirl whenever I talk about going out with someone." I stated. "I know, but you love me for it" she replied. "Yeah I do" I responded smiling.

Apart from boy drama, I had gone down to chamber of secrets today and was greeted by a very dead basilisk. And as I knew, the handle with my name inscribed on it was still there near the entrance. I decided to open it after research and a few words with others, without letting them know what I'm talking about, obviously. 

Theodore was early to the three broomsticks. He was there before me. "When did you get here?" I asked walking up to him. "Just now" he replied. I raised an eyebrow. "An hour ago" he stated sighing. 

I chuckled as I sat down beside him. "Two butterbeers please" he ordered. 

"So, how has your day been?" he asked. "To be honest, I'm feeling grateful" I replied. "That happens when you turn back the clock, literally" he stated. 

The rest of the evening went well. We walked back with sherbet lemons from Honeydukes.

"Hide me" I said as I crouched behind Theo's coat. "Why?" he whispered. "My friends. Apart from Pansy, no one knows. I wouldn't want my dad and uncle to find out about us from them instead of me" I replied, whispering.

"So we're an us now?" he asked smirking. I hit his head and crouched again. "We'll see" I replied. We continued to walked back after Harry, Ron and Hermione walked away. "So what do you know about the chamber of secrets and Salazar Slytherin?" I asked. "That wasn't random at all" he stated. "Do you know anything or not?" I asked. "I don't, but I've got a book about him that does. I can give it to you once we get back to the common room, if you'd like?" he asked. "I would like that very much. Thank you" I replied.

He fetched the book for me. It was smaller than I expected, but judging a book from it's cover never worked out for me. "Thank you" I stated. "It was a pleasant evening Theo. Although, just a future tip, I don't like it when people order for me without asking" I added. "Yes of course, sorry about that" he replied. He hadn't picked up the hint. "Goodnight Theo, it was really lovely to spend time with you" I stated. I kissed him on his cheek and walked away. He blushed in response.

"Wait! Are we going to do this again? Because you said future tip" he asked. "Maybe" I replied shrugging my shoulders. 

A little bit of affection and mystery.

He's hooked now.