Chapter 26:Secrets

Y/n Pov:

I wanted to talk to Pansy and Draco, but both of them were missing as I searched for them. My mind immediately thought of the worse. Maybe they weren't spelled. Maybe they actually liked each other. I don't want to loose my relationship with Draco, but if he is into someone else, I shouldn't have to loose a good friendship because of that.

Neville found the room of requirement, a perfect place to practice. I'm guessing Umbridge got a sniff of it, since she banned all student organizations.

"Pansy?" I called out walking into the dorm. "Y/n you're back" Millicent replied smiling. "Hey Millicent, is Pansy here?" I asked. "She left, with Draco Malfoy to go somewhere"she replied. "Oh" I said. "I feel sorry for you Y/n, I would have never guessed Pansy or Malfoy to do that to you" she replied.

"She cried the night you left, she was extremely unhappy" she added. "I should talk to her, mind if I stay here?" I asked. "It's your dorm too Y/n" she replied. "And please don't change your mind about us" she added. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"That all Slytherins are bad. You're probably the only person who keeps the peace between the houses." she replied. "I don't think Slytherin is bad at all. It's who I am, and I know the people here, everyone's nice, just different to others because of stereotypes" I said. She smiled at my response.

I waited for a few hours, not knowing what would have happened. Yes I was angry at her, but I guess I'm the one who came and disturbed her relationship with Draco. I got the Marauders map from my bag, only to see what I expected.

"Y/n?" Pansy asked walking into the dorm. "Hey P, had fun with Draco?" I asked. "Y/n its-" "I'm over it P, it's alright. You and him can be together, I don't want to ruin our friendship because of it" I interrupted. "Y/n I promise you it's not like that. What Malfoy said is true" she replied. "Maybe the summer vacation part, but not what's happening now or what happened before me" I said sighing.

"Nothing is happening now Y/n, I assure you" she replied. "So tell me where were you two for the past few hours?" I asked. "We had gone to-" "The astronomy tower, together" I replied pulling out the Marauders map from my pocket. I hadn't used it in a while, considering it was now banned to carry around any magical item except for one's wand and charms.

"I saw you both together, alone" I said. "Y/n it's not what it seemed like, we were going through a diary Malfoy and I found, it's Professor Snape's" she replied. "Why do you have Professor Snape's diary?" I asked. "It was him who supplied Mr Malfoy with the love potion" she replied.

"Draco said it was a spell" I stated. "No wrong, it was a potion, one created by Professor Snape, he was in on the plan to split you and Malfoy apart" she replied. Why would Professor Snape want to keep me away from Draco? Something for Tom maybe.

"Do you know why?" I asked. "Malfoy and I was going to get the Professor to confess, therefore clearing our names" she replied. "I'll come with you" I said. "And also P, if you both were actually in love, I wouldn't want to loose my friendship with you" I added.

"I don't like him and he has made it clear he doesn't like me either, but I don't want to loose you too" she replied.

"Do you believe me now?" Draco asked as we walked to Snape's office. "I do" I replied. "But I still don't like that you kept it from me" I added. "Understandable" Pansy replied.

We stood in front of Snape's office, three knocks on the door. Little did I know the secrets  that lied behind that door.