Chapter 61: Time to fight, again

Harry Pov:

Y/n and I ended up in some kind of swamp in front of the Weasley house. "You go on, they're waiting for you" Y/n said. "They're waiting for you too" I replied. "They may be my friends, but they are your best friends, I don't want to take anyone from you" she stated.

"Y/n we're all best friends, why the sudden change of mind?" I asked. "I should probably be somewhere I belong, not here" she replied. "And where do you belong?" I asked. "With Tom, who's much stronger, and greater than you" she replied. "What?!" I exclaimed. "He will be the ruler, so why not just join him? By your side, I would achieve nothing, but with him, I could rule the entire world" she replied.

"Y/n you aren't thinking straight" I stated. "I am..." she said as she fell to the floor. The life in her eyes drained out. "Y/n? Can you hear me? Y/n?!" I said. "Please don't tell me you're dead, please" I begged, tears forming in my eyes.

"RIDIKULUS!" I heard someone cast at Y/n.

The person ran up to me. "Y/n?" I said as she stood beside me, and the Y/n on the floor apparated away.

"Harry that was a boggart" she said. "So you didn't die?" I asked. She shook her head no. "I'm not going anywhere Harry, I promise" she said. "Boggarts are everywhere. I had an encounter a few days ago" she added.

"It's horrid" I said. She nodded in agreement. "We should get to the burrow" I added. "Yes we should" she replied helping me up.

"Harry! Y/n!" Mrs Weasley yelled in happiness. "I thought you must have surely gone home. Why didn't you tell me?" she asked. "We didn't know we were coming" I replied. "Dumbledore"Y/n stated.

"Oh, that man. But what would we do without him"Mrs Weasley replied. "Such a lovely day. I must invite Remus, Tonks and Sirius for dinner." She added walking away after one more smile at Y/n and I.

Hermione, Ron and I went up to Ron's room after dinner. Y/n insisted that she stay down with the rest.

"I wonder why she wouldn't come up with us" Hermione said in Ron's room. "She's been strange all summer. Not that she usually isn't strange, but this time stranger. In a nice way of course" Ron replied. "A lot of things have happened. One of them being Malfoy not replying to her. I once  would have thought that it was the best thing in the world if Y/n and him were to drift apart, but seeing how sad she is, I just feel angry" I replied.

"Why would he not reply?" Hermione asked. "I've a few answers to that question, but I don't think it's for tonight" I replied. "Speaking of strange things this summer, mum didn't want Ginny and I returning to Hogwarts this year" Ron stated.

Y/n Pov:

"You seem to be in your own world princess" Uncle Remus said to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah sorry, was just thinking about something" I replied. "Any troubles?" he asked. "None that I think you can help me with" I replied.

"Well mini-me, if there is any problem I can help with, just tell me" Tonks replied. "Thank you" I said.

"Well we should be leaving Molly, it was a delicious dinner" Uncle Remus said. "I agree, a great way to end a great day" Dad replied.

Harry, Ron and Mione walked down as they were getting ready to leave.

"You sure you can't stay?" Mrs Weasley asked as everyone head to the front door. "I don't think so. The first night of the cycle is one of the worst" Tonks replied.

Uncle Remus was staring off into the distance, his mind completely distracted from the conversation.

"Remus?" Mrs Weasley called. "Do you see it too?" Dad asked staring into the distance as well.

A ring of fire encircled us, and the cackle of death eaters filled our ears. It was time to fight, again. Death eaters swarmed around us, a few of them flying into the house.

Harry and I ran through the fire, before it completely closed off everyone. So did Ginny. We ignored everyone's shouts, and ran after a death eater. Ginny ran after Harry, trying to keep him safe.