Chapter 32: Drama, and nightmares

Y/n Pov:

"Y/n!" I heard Mione yell. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I had finally slept for a while when Mione woke me up. "Hey Mione" I replied. "I've been looking everywhere for you, you missed breakfast" she stated. "And why are your eyes red? Have you been crying?" she asked sitting next to me. I shook my head no. "I'm going to shower" I said getting up from bed. "Y/n, you know you can talk to me if anything is going on right?" Mione asked. I nodded before walking away.

"So you want to open a candy store?" I asked the twins. We were seated at dinner, after a long day of classes, and after weeks, no detention. "That's our plan" George replied. "I think it's a wonderful idea!" I exclaimed. "Told you she'd think it was amazing" Fred said. "So next year you'll start?" I asked. "Maybe" George replied.

"And we'll be naming quite a few products after you, a full shelf of them or even more, if you're okay with that" Fred added. "Are you both serious?" I asked. They nodded. "I would be honored" I replied. "How does Y/n's power potion sound?" Freddie asked. "Sounds like a best seller" I replied. "Though you would say so" Georgie said.

"You know I'll miss you both right" I stated. "And we'll miss you more love" Fred replied.

"She'll miss me more won't you Y/n?" Georgie asked. "She loves me more Georgie" Freddie replied. "In your dreams Freddie" George said. "I love you both equally" I replied.

"Something with you and Malfoy?" Georgie asked. "You haven't talked to each other all day, matter of fact, you haven't talked to Pansy Parkinson either" Freddie added. "You've been watching me ?" I asked. "We need entertainment, and your love life is perfect" they joked. "So I'm just an entertainment for you?! How could you do this to me?!" I dramatized.

"You aren't just entertainment, you're our lab rat as well, and not to forget, the best way to earn money through bets" they said, sending the three of us into fits of laughter. It felt like for a moment all things bad had disappeared, no letter from Tom, no break up with Draco, no ruined friendship with Pansy. Just three friends, laughing their heads off, joke after joke. Made me forget that I would eventually need to end things with them as well. Made me forget my life was like a drama show on muggle telly.

I walked to the Slytherin tower afterwards, sitting next to the fireplace, with a book in hand, having some free time as there was no prefect duty tonight. I avoided eye contact and conversation with everyone who walked in or left. Draco walked in a while after, and he looked terrible. His eyes were puffy, his whole demeanor completely different. He was sullen, to say the least, irritable at everything even Blaise, who he seemed to have forgiven.

I walked upstairs, to avoid conversation. Pansy was in the dorm, writing something in her journal furiously. "You are a horrible person just so you know" Pansy said looking up from her book.  "You even hurt Malfoy! Something I thought until now wasn't possible. I thought the world of you Y/n, and I was proven wrong. How could you do it?!" She yelled, hot tears streaming down her face. "As I said yesterday Pansy, it was fun at first, hanging out, but turns out you both were so goddam boring" I replied shrugging my shoulders oh so casually.

Maybe I should try out for muggle drama, for I was able to keep a straight face the whole time instead of crying or like I was on the inside for how I was to her.

She turned away in response to my reply, my guess is , she didn't think it was worth it. Maybe one day she and Draco, and those I push away will see I did it for them.

No one in the dorm talked to me, they heard what had happened, and it wouldn't be too long till the rest hear about it too.

I put my head down, reading my book past bedtime, until I heard shouting coming from outside. All of us woke up and opened the door, only to see the voices were coming from outside the common room door. Quite a few Slytherins were outside their dorms, listening to the person outside trying to guess the password, yelling at the walls to the the Slytherin common room.

One of the year seven's walked upstairs and moved the wall, causing someone to run past them. It was Harry, looking as if he had just seen the thing he most feared. "Y/n!" he exclaimed running up to me, note in hand.

"Oh god you're alive, you're okay" he said trying to catch his breath. "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "I had a nightmare, of you killing yourself. Between the nightmare and this note, I thought it was real" he replied.

"Note?" I asked. "You gave it to Hermione" he replied. "I gave that to you because I accidentally stabbed you in potions" I said sighing. "You'll be alright Harry, I'm right here, and I'm not killing myself anytime soon" I added pulling him into a hug. I felt his heart rate getting back to normal as I held him, poor guy, he was shaken up . Sometimes all a person needs is to be held.

"He's okay guys" I said to the Slytherins, who were shaking their head in disappointment, watching as the scene unfolded. They slowly began to leave. "I'll stay with you if you like? You could sleep in the common room, and I'll be there" I said to Harry, pulling away from the hug. "That might be weird" he replied. "Nonsense, let me just grab my book" I said.