Chapter 36: Attack

Y/n Pov:

"Professor! Professor!" Harry and I shouted down the corridors as we ran to Professor Dumbledore's office. "Professor, Mr Weasley's hurt!" Harry yelled. "There was a snake, and it attacked him in the ministry of magic!"I yelled.

Earlier that day, Harry and I walked into the Gryffindor common room, talking about his 'moment' with Cho. I had never seen a man more confused. One second he was ecstatic, the next he was worried about what it meant, causing him to panic of the possibility where  Cho didn't like him.

"Maybe she doesn't like me? Maybe she just feels bad for me?" Harry asked in the Gryffindor common room. "For the millionth time, I'm sure she doesn't hate you, and I'm sure she doesn't feel bad for you and she actually likes you Harry" I replied sighing.

"Maybe she-" "No more Maybes, you are amazing.Stop overthinking. Cho likes you, end of story, and if she doesn't, she missing out on a great, honest and kind guy" I interrupted. "Thank you" he replied. He lied down on the couch and fell asleep. Within a few minutes I was too.

I was a snake. It was as if I was in one of my Animagus forms, slithering around, a Burmese python to be exact. I looked forward to see another snake, one which I found oddly familiar, their eyes a known shade of blue.

I heard someone screaming, and I didn't like what I saw when I looked up. Mr Weasley was getting attacked by the other snake, blood seeping through his clothes, staining the fabric.

I woke up panting, only to see Harry do the same. "Mr Weasley" I said. He nodded. We got up and ran to Professor Dumbledore's office.

"Send for the Ministry, notify them of the attack, get Arthur Weasley properly treated" Professor Dumbledore said to Professor Snape, not making eye contact with Harry even once. "Why won't you look at me?!" Harry yelled.

"Harry it isn't right to yell-" "Look at me!" he shouted again. I looked at his face. Rage and fury all over it. He didn't seem like himself anymore, a shadow of his former self.

"Harry calm down" I whispered to him. "Look at me!" Harry shouted again. "The Weasleys should also be told" Professor Dumbledore said to Professor Mcgonagal. "Go pack your things, you'll be going home today" Professor Mcgonagal told us.

"I hurt Mr Weasley" Harry said as we walked back. "Harry, you were just seeing it through the snake's point of view" I replied. "Who's the snake then?" Harry asked. "I think it was Nagini, Tom's snake" I replied.

I left Harry in the Gryffindor common room to get his belonging and walked to the Slytherin tower. "I presume you still want to be painted as a bad person?" I heard Blaise ask when I walked into the tower. "Aren't you supposed to be in bed Blaise?" I asked. "I heard your talk with Astoria and I am sure you are not evil or a manipulator" he stated. "It was a one time show of kindness" I replied.

"I still don't believe you, neither does Draco and Pansy" he said. "No brain creatures like you are sure to find a theory in everything" I replied. "Y/n just tell the truth" he requested. "There is no truth to be told, no lie to be corrected. Whatever I said was true, accept it and move on" I replied.

"Draco moved on from you, you know?" Blaise asked. "He's with Daphne right now, you are a part of the past to him" he added. I felt like crying. This is what should happen, but I didn't like it. It hurt, Blaise saying that. "Good for him" I chocked out before running upstairs to my dorm.

Blaise Pov:

Exactly as we thought, she's still hiding something. Her emotions and actions make her words feel genuine but her eyes say a different tale. Her eyes are full of gilt, hate and sadness. Good thing I studied eye expressions.

"She's still lying" Malfoy said getting up from behind the chair. I nodded in agreement. "Don't worry Malfoy, we'll get the truth, one way or another" I replied. "I don't understand why she's doing this, to me, to you, to Parkinson" Malfoy stated sighing. "And what do you mean I'm with Daphne. She's someone I know, someone everyone in our year knows. I don't like her, I love Y/n" he added.

"Yes i do know that, but I had to do something to evoke some emotion towards us, whether it be unhappiness, jealousy, anger or rage" I replied. "I love her more than anything, why wouldn't she see that?" Malfoy asked. "She does see it, but she's ignoring it" I replied.

"At least she'll be happy after all this" Malfoy stated. "True" I replied. "What if she hates us?! What if she doesn't want to be with us? What if her reactions are genuine?" Pansy asked walking down. "Don't overthink it Pansy. She's hiding something and we're going to find out" Malfoy replied.

Y/n Pov:

I teared up at the thought of Draco with Daphne. I felt a pang of jealousy hit me, but  I deserve it. Every bad thing that comes my way is all my fault.

I packed my bag with enough things to last me a couple of days. I walked downstairs to see Draco, Blaise and Pansy having a heated discussion. "Where are you going?" Draco asked. "None of your business" I replied bitterly.

"Y/n are you leaving Hogwarts?" Pansy asked. Why can't they stay mad at me? "No, Mr Weasley is hurt therefore Harry, the Weasleys and I are going home" I replied. "I probably will only be back after break" I added before walking away.

Or after seeing Tom I won't be back.

"Take care of yourselves will you?" I said turning back. "Y/n this is for you" Draco said handing me a black letter. My eyes widened. Please tell me it wasn't Tom's letter again. "My mom sent it" he added. Oh thank Merlin.

"I'll read it the first chance I get" I replied flashing him a slight smile before walking away.