Chapter 63: Weasleys Wizard Wheezes

Y/n Pov:

"A whopping 12?!" Ron exclaimed. Harry's eyes widened and Mione smiled.  I nodded in response. "When Percy got 12 owls it went to his head" he asked. I nodded."I assure you it won't go to my head Ron" I replied.

We were in diagon alley, buying school supplies and visiting Weasley's wizard wheezes. I had just told Mione, Ron and Harry about my Owl grades.

"Then why were you upset after opening your letter?" Mione asked. "Because of the other person who got the exact same grades and percentages as me" I replied. "Tom riddle?" Harry asked. I sighed and nodded.

"No way" Harry stated. "Yes way" I replied. "He was the top of the class. More proof I might end up like him" I added. "You won't end up like him. You-" "Will try my best not to. Sorry to cut you short but might we go in?" I asked interrupting Mione as we reached Weasley's wizard wheezes.  She nodded in agreement.

The place was jam-packed with people, especially children. Laughter, multi-coloured fog and sparks  filled the atmosphere. 

There was so much joy everywhere I turned. With love potions in one corner and instant peruvian darkness powder in the other, with so may other brilliantly thought up inventions everywhere, Fred and George were doing really well  for themselves.

I walked up to a shelf with vials labelled 'chameleon'. Fred and George appeared behind me smiling. "You were our inspiration for this one" they chorused. "You both warm my heart" I replied. "You look smart in suits" I added. "Thank you" they chorused. "For you" they added, handing me a box of puking pastilles. "How much?" I asked. "Free of cost" they replied walking away, into the forever chaos-filled crowd.

"I'm their brother and they wouldn't even give me a discount" Ron complained walking up to me. I shrugged in response. "Let's get out of here" he added.

The four of us walked out of the shop and into the empty alleyway that once was filled with students and shop owners.

"How are Fred and George doing it? Half the alley's closed down" Mione said. "Fredrick says people need to laugh these days" Ron replied. "I reckon he's right" Harry added.

"Oh no" I said as we walked in front of Ollivanders. "Everyone got their wands from Ollivanders"Mione added. We walked into the empty store. Dust had begun to collect on the shelves.

"I remember injuring uncle Remus here" I said. "I remember realising I was famous here, but not knowing why" Harry replied. "Those were the days" I stated sighing.

Harry Pov:

Y/n walked further into the shop, looking for something. "Harry" Ron called. "Is it only me or does it look like Draco and mummy are two people who don't want to be followed" Ron stated. "Let's follow them" I replied whispering. "Y/n, come with us" I called out. "Coming, but whatever for?" she asked walking up to me, with papers in her hand.

"We'd like to show you something" I replied. Ron nodded in agreement.

Y/n Pov:

We sneaked behind two people and followed them into Knockturn alley. "Why are we here?" I asked, whispering. "Shh, just follow us" Harry replied. We stopped near Borgin and Burkes as the two people walked in. "Who are they?" I asked. "You'll see" Ron replied. All this mystery was intriguing my curiosity.

We climbed onto the roof of the next building, to look into the shop without being caught. By whom, I had no idea, until a certain tattoo on a woman's hand caught my eye.

Death eaters. Around a dozen of them. In the middle of them was, wait, Draco? And his mother too.  "Is that-" "It is" Harry replied. We ducked when Fenir greyback looked onto the roof. He was tall enough to see us if we didn't hide.

We got off the roof and walked back into Diagon alley. "You brought me there to see Draco surrounded by death eaters?" I asked. "We brought you there to show you that he's up to no good. Not that he was up to any good before"Harry replied.

"We have no idea as to why he was there, no answer as to what he was doing" I stated. "We know he isn't with good people Y/n. And to us that's enough to make sure we stay away from him" Mione replied. "To you guys maybe. But for me, I don't think anything will make me stay away from him" I stated. "Y/n but you saw with your own two eyes that Draco and mummy weren't there for a birthday party or anything like that" Ron stated.

"I love him and I will give him a good solid chance to explain himself if he wants to. Heaven knows I'm not a good person either" I stated walking away.

"You're being blinded by a one-sided love. Would he have done whatever he's doing if he loved you?" Harry yelled. I ignored him and walked on.

Harry and I didn't talk much after that. I spent my time studying charts, and the papers I got when I found Colin. I had a breakthrough as to what Tom was doing with Colin. For some reason the breakthrough involved Ollivander, and the papers I got from his shop had quite a few answers.

"I think I might have found something" I said walking into the dining room. "What is it?" Uncle Remus asked interested.

"I found these papers when I found Colin, and the other bunch in Ollivanders. Tom has always been obsessed with a prolonged life. He told me years ago he had taken care of that but for a man like him enough is never enough. He seemed to want to replicate himself, into a new being. Similar to him, so that he could have two of himself in this world" I explained.

"And where is Ollivander involved in this?" dad asked. "If I were to have someone make a copy of a magical being, that had to be crafted with the utmost delicacy, who would I go to?" I asked. "Ollivander" Uncle Remus replied. "Exactly. Tom knew Ollivander's potential, after getting a wand from him all those years ago" I said.

"So why hasn't he taken him. Or has he?" dad asked. "He hasn't been taken because not even Ollivander can do it. He rummaged through Ollivanders shop with the help of his death eaters a few months ago, but couldn't find anything. When I saved Colin he had just stopped his experiment" I replied.

"The only thing is I have no idea as to how to use this information" I added. "It will come in use  later, mark my words, it will" Uncle Remus stated. I nodded in agreement.

In a few days we  boarded the Hogwarts express. Harry and I still weren't on speaking terms, mentally arguing with the instinct to got talk to one another. I walked into the Slytherin carriage and sat down on a seat, alone.

"Y/n!" I heard Pansy exclaim. "P!" I exclaimed back. "You look different again Y/n. Each time I see you after break, you become prettier" she stated. "Says the true beauty" I replied. She sat opposing me, smiling.

"How are things with you and Blaise?" I asked. "Never better. How are things with Draco? He became quite chatty in the holidays" she asked. "Draco and I are not like before" I replied. "In a good way or a bad way?" she asked. "I'm still yet to decide that" I replied.