Chapter 18: Luna Lovegood

Y/n Pov:

"Darling?" I heard Draco saying softly. I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me, with a large grin on his face. "Are we at Hogwarts yet?" I asked. "Almost, but look, you were asleep" he replied. "Did I actually sleep?" I asked. He nodded. "No screams? No hyperventilating? No crying?" I asked. "You slept peacefully, like a log. I even had to make sure you weren't dead" he replied chuckling.

"I can't believe it" I said smiling. "Neither can I darling" he replied. "I guess you can say I found my safe person" I said. "Safe person?" he asked. "Uncle Remus was saying that each human has a safe person, a person they feel safe and protected with" I replied. "You feel safe with me?" he asked.

"I do" I replied. The train came to a halt and I got up, straightening out the wrinkles on my robe. "I'm going to see Harry, Mione and Ron, see you at dinner" I said. "See you at dinner" he replied.

"Mione, Ron, Harry, you won't believe it" I said running up to them. "What is it?" Mione asked. "I slept, properly, for the first time in a while" I replied. "That's awesome!"Ron yelled. "I agree with Ron, but how?" Mione asked. "Fell asleep with Draco" I replied.

"Oi Potter, I'm guessing they have a cell with your name on it in Azkaban! They even chose a Weasley over you for Prefect!" I heard Draco yell. Harry tried to attack him but Mione, Ron and I held him back.

"Shut your mouth will you Malfoy? I actually was in Azkaban, for a whole ten days, so tell me, am I a criminal?" I asked. "Y/n, darling I never thought-"

"Exactly Draco, you never think. You say something that hurts others. But what about their emotions? Just because you aren't in a good mood, or you want to let off some steam does not mean you can comment or give another snarky remarks if they didn't deserve it. You're an amazing person, don't spoil yourself like your father is." I interrupted.

"Come on Harry, let's go" I said pulling him away. "Y/n!" Draco shouted. I ignored him and walked away.

"What is that thing that's pulling they carriages?" Harry asked as we walked up to the carriages. "There's nothing pulling the carriages Harry" Mione replied. "No there is, I'm sure of it" I said. "I've forgotten it's name" I added. "There's nothing pulling them Y/n" Ron replied.

"Never mind then"I said.

We got onto a carriage next to a girl absorbed in a magazine she was reading. "Luna?" I asked recognizing her. "Y/n" she replied smiling. Mione and I had met her last year, a rather nice and good hearted person. "Harry, Ron this is Luna Lovegood" Mione introduced her. "Nice necklace" Harry said.

"It keep the Nargles away doesn't it?" I asked. She nodded. "What are Nargles?" Harry asked. "Mischievous creatures, you don't want to mess with one" Luna replied.

Ron looked at me weird, trying to show how weird she was. But to me, I loved her free spirit and her eccentric ways.

We walked into the great hall and sat down for dinner. I sat with the Gryffindors, not wanting to deal with Draco at the moment, though I regretted what I had said. I looked up to the teacher's table to see the pink-collared lady from the ministry seated at the table. "She was there at our hearing" Harry said to Mione and Ron.

"She was there at the second one too, voted against us and me in both of the hearings" I added.