Chapter 8: All Is Well

Y/n Pov:

I sat down at the table, between Dad and Harry. "It seems your hearing at the ministry will be before the entire wizarding world" dad said.

"I don't understand, what does the ministry of magic have against us?" Harry asked. "Their supposed to be the good guys in this mater" I added.

"Show them" Moody said. "It's only a matter of time before they find out" he added. Kingsley handed Harry a copy of the daily prophet, which Harry put in the middle of him and I.

'The duo who lies'" The front cover read. The cover then turned into a picture of Cornelius Fudge, the headline reading all is well.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well, frabjous, using all his power including his influence at the daily prophet to smear anyone who claims the dark lord has returned" Dad replied.

"Why?" Harry and I chorused looking up from the paper. "The minister thinks Dumbledore's after his own job-" "That's insane no one in their right mind would believe that Dumbledore-" "Exactly the point fudge isn't in his right mind, it's been twisted and warped by fear" Uncle Remus replied.

"No one is in their right minds, everyone's scared if what we said was real, for many are afraid of him" I said to Harry. "No one wants to believe it, because if they do, it becomes real, and the fear in them makes them deny it" I added.

"Fear makes people do terrible things, the last time the more he gained power, he almost destroyed everything we hold dear" Uncle Remus replied

"Now his returns, I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything to avoid facing him, terrified" he added.

"We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. 14 years ago, he had huge numbers at his command, and not just witches and wizards, but all manner of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily, and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in. We believe Voldemort may be after something" Dad replied.

"Sirius" Moody said trying to stop dad from saying anything. "Something he didn't have last time" dad said ignoring Moody.

"You mean like a weapon?" Harry asked. "No-" "That's enough, they're just children. You say any more, you might as well include them in the order" Mrs Weasley interrupted.

"Good I want to join, if Voldemort's raising an army, I want to fight" Harry said. "I know Tom, I'm on the front lines as well" I added.

Dad sank back in his chair, satisfied with out responses. He winked at us before turning away.

"Just great" I said getting up. "What is it princess?" Uncle Remus asked. "I'm the weapon am I not. He wants me, his strategies, his methods, they're all mine. I devised them for him, and now he's using them" I said.

"Y/n, I don't know what to say" Dad replied. "I'm right am I not?" I asked. Dad and Uncle Remus shifted in their seats uncomfortably. "Harry you may think I want this but I don't. People die because of me, this is all because of me" I said turning to Harry.

"What do you mean?" Dad asked. "Princess, talk to me" Uncle Remus said.

"I have to go, now" I said walking away. "Where are you going?" Dad asked. "Y/n, stay there" Uncle Remus shouted. "I'm sorry Y/n please" I heard Harry say.

I ignored them and walked out of the house, with them still calling me.

I started to gradually loose my sight, everything becoming blurred. I saw images in my mind before I lost control of my legs and fell to the ground. Everything went dark.